20:10, Sat 27 Jan
Madeira Blue
OK so now someone has to come up with a song for Paik seung-ho.

Paik Seung Ho,
Always runs the show,
He plays in blue and white,
He's effing dynamite
20:13, Sat 27 Jan
BlueFradge
Rags
Rags
could we not adapt the Labrador song for him , that always cracks me up

Any c@nt singing that deserves a kick in the nuts and a banning order - of course, we have a massive load of racists who follow us (just as many a other clubs probably) and some people will think it's funny and sing some sort of version of it.

The "Koreans eat dogs" joke has already been made on here by people who should know better. Pisses me off to no end

This board has many racist pricks who hide it under a thin veneer. But they're not difficult to spot over time and usually slip up in one way or another.

Never had a racist thought Rags ?
What a strange and disturbed question.

To be fair ... bless him, his post history is littered with anti-Islamist posts, posts deflecting criticism of misogynistic chants against Rebecca Welsh in our game against Sheffield Wednesday and clai
ms that white heterosexual males aren't welcome in this country (????) so it's quite possible that he doesn't imagine that everyone else isn't a "little bit racist" too
If true he should be booted from the board, end of.

Why should i be banned for having different views ?That comment says everything about many on this forum. Being banned from here isn't the end of the world ffs.
If those views are racist then you should absolutely be banned. I'm glad you don't think it's the end of the world, it sounds like your posts won't be missed.
20:13, Sat 27 Jan
Seung-ho, Seung-ho its up the league we go with the odd goal here and a tackle there seung-ho, seung-ho....

7 dwarfs tune
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:15, Sat 27 Jan
BlueFradge
BlueFradge
Rags
Rags

Any c@nt singing that deserves a kick in the nuts and a banning order - of course, we have a massive load of racists who follow us (just as many a other clubs probably) and some people will think it's funny and sing some sort of version of it.

The "Koreans eat dogs" joke has already been made on here by people who should know better. Pisses me off to no end

This board has many racist pricks who hide it under a thin veneer. But they're not difficult to spot over time and usually slip up in one way or another.

To be fair ... bless him, his post history is littered with anti-Islamist posts, posts deflecting criticism of misogynistic chants against Rebecca Welsh in our game against Sheffield Wednesday and clai
ms that white heterosexual males aren't welcome in this country (????) so it's quite possible that he doesn't imagine that everyone else isn't a "little bit racist" too

Why should i be banned for having different views ?That comment says everything about many on this forum. Being banned from here isn't the end of the world ffs.
If those views are racist then you should absolutely be banned. I'm glad you don't think it's the end of the world, it sounds like your posts won't be missed.

If they were,i would have been but,the fact i haven't,means they're not.
20:15, Sat 27 Jan
Wooo haaa. My mother is Irish, my father is half Greek/half Irish, my eldest son is mixed race (Jamaican), my youngest daughter is mixed race (Syrian). So am I meant to be having racist thoughts against my own family? That would be very odd. To be fair I'm not that keen on English women as you might be able to tell so maybe that's racism...or possibly just who I fancy?

Even my dog who sadly passed away yesterday was a French Bulldog. I didn't fancy a British one.
20:22, Sat 27 Jan
stove
Wooo haaa. My mother is Irish, my father is half Greek/half Irish, my eldest son is mixed race (Jamaican), my youngest daughter is mixed race (Syrian). So am I meant to be having racist thoughts against my own family? That would be very odd. To be fair I'm not that keen on English women as you might be able to tell so maybe that's racism...or possibly just who I fancy?

Even my dog who sadly passed away yesterday was a French Bulldog. I didn't fancy a British one.

OK
20:45, Sat 27 Jan
BlueFradge
Rags
Rags

Whatever happened to free speech. Are you stalking me rags ?

Your post history is available for everyone who uses the board to see - same for everyone
20:52, Sat 27 Jan
BlueFradge
Rags
Rags

It wasn't me who said you should be banned for merely being a racist.... and you're correct, you do have "different views" to many others on here .. and also, to your credit, i don't think you've ever denied being racist, or misogynistic.

I do wonder why you stay here though when it's obvious that your views, which i find abhorrent, aren't really appreciated by others... and i also wonder why you complain when you are attacked for having those views, yet display them and post them so blatantly.
20:52, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
BlueFradge
Rags
Rags

Whatever happened to free speech. Are you stalking me rags ?

Your post history is available for everyone who uses the board to see - same for everyone

Obviously but,you've taken the time to look back.As i said,if i've said something out of order,i'd have been banned.
20:54, Sat 27 Jan
See above ..

"It wasn't me who said you should be banned for merely being a racist.... and you're correct, you do have "different views" to many others on here .. and also, to your credit, i don't think you've ever denied being racist, or misogynistic.

I do wonder why you stay here though when it's obvious that your views, which i find abhorrent, aren't really appreciated by others... and i also wonder why you complain when you are attacked for having those views, yet display them and post them so blatantly."
20:55, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
BlueFradge
Rags
Rags

It wasn't me who said you should be banned for merely being a racist.... and you're correct, you do have "different views" to many others on here .. and also, to your credit, i don't think you've ever denied being racist, or misogynistic.

I do wonder why you stay here though when it's obvious that your views, which i find abhorrent, aren't really appreciated by others.

So,anybody that has different views to you,isn't welcome on here ? That's even more disturbing.
20:56, Sat 27 Jan
Give it a rest now
20:56, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
BlueFradge
Rags
Rags

I do wonder why you stay here though when it's obvious that your views, which i find abhorrent, aren't really appreciated by others... and i also wonder why you complain when you are attacked for having those views, yet display them and post them so blatantly.

I don't attack others for having different views .
20:57, Sat 27 Jan
yeehaw
Give it a rest now

Who are you ?
20:58, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
BlueFradge
Rags
Rags

I do wonder why you stay here though when it's obvious that your views, which i find abhorrent, aren't really appreciated by others.

So,anybody that has different views to you,isn't welcome on here ? That's even more disturbing.

No, you're quite welcome on here as far as i'm concerned. I love seeing racists post openly as it allows everyone to see your ignorance.

Your recent revelation that you don't believe everyone else isn't also riddled with racist thoughts and views was ... er ... "revealing".