19:03, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
could we not adapt the Labrador song for him , that always cracks me up

Any c@nt singing that deserves a kick in the nuts and a banning order - of course, we have a massive load of racists who follow us (just as many a other clubs probably) and some people will think it's funny and sing some sort of version of it.

The "Koreans eat dogs" joke has already been made on here by people who should know better. Pisses me off to no end

This board has many racist pricks who hide it under a thin veneer. But they're not difficult to spot over time and usually slip up in one way or another.
19:12, Sat 27 Jan
Soz
19:15, Sat 27 Jan
Seung ho ho ho is magic, you knoooow, you'll never believe its not so, he's magic, you knooow, he goes by the name of seung ho
19:18, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
Rags

Any c@nt singing that deserves a kick in the nuts and a banning order - of course, we have a massive load of racists who follow us (just as many a other clubs probably) and some people will think it's funny and sing some sort of version of it.

The "Koreans eat dogs" joke has already been made on here by people who should know better. Pisses me off to no end

This board has many racist pricks who hide it under a thin veneer. But they're not difficult to spot over time and usually slip up in one way or another.

Never had a racist thought Rags ?
19:22, Sat 27 Jan
Soz

To be fair, i could only find one such comment .... from generalBlue
19:22, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
Rags

Not that i remember .. no

You ever had a non-racist thought ?
19:29, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
Rags

What a strange and disturbed question.
19:34, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
Rags

To be fair ... bless him, his post history is littered with anti-Islamist posts, posts deflecting criticism of misogynistic chants against Rebecca Welsh in our game against Sheffield Wednesday and claims that white heterosexual males aren't welcome in this country (????) so it's quite possible that he doesn't imagine that everyone else isn't a "little bit racist" too
19:35, Sat 27 Jan
Homer

I have racist thoughts now and then. And other bad ones. Who doesn't? It doesn't mean I verbalize or otherwise act on them.

We've got a talented young Korean lad joining us from a team over there. Moving to England/Birmingham will be a massive culture shock for him. But instead of welcoming him, some want to sing a racist song about him eating dogs. Wow, fantastic.

I'm sure Knighthead, and both our current and any potential sponsors, would really love that.
19:37, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
Rags

Another fecking lunatic
19:40, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
Rags

To be fair ... bless him, his post history is littered with anti-Islamist posts, posts deflecting criticism of misogynistic chants against Rebecca Welsh in our game against Sheffield Wednesday and clai
ms that white heterosexual males aren't welcome in this country (????) so it's quite possible that he doesn't imagine that everyone else isn't a "little bit racist" too
If true he should be booted from the board, end of.
19:44, Sat 27 Jan
What the hell!?
20:00, Sat 27 Jan
stove
What the hell!?

It's very easy to accuse people of being racist but,anybody that says they've never had a racist thought or,said they've never made a racist comment is lying.
20:01, Sat 27 Jan
BlueFradge
Rags
Rags

To be fair ... bless him, his post history is littered with anti-Islamist posts, posts deflecting criticism of misogynistic chants against Rebecca Welsh in our game against Sheffield Wednesday and clai
ms that white heterosexual males aren't welcome in this country (????) so it's quite possible that he doesn't imagine that everyone else isn't a "little bit racist" too

Whatever happened to free speech. Are you stalking me rags ?
20:02, Sat 27 Jan
BlueFradge
Rags
Rags

Why should i be banned for having different views ?That comment says everything about many on this forum. Being banned from here isn't the end of the world ffs.