14:57, Sun 28 Jan
QBBC2
It’s been explained. Try a different bait.

Nothing to do with baiting.
15:00, Sun 28 Jan
Llanon_joe
Well surly they would have only been deleted because of rags pretending to know people who supposedly know me! A very strange thing to do and I wasn't really sure what he was trying to achieve?

Ask a mod mate.
15:04, Sun 28 Jan
Well surly they would of only been deleted because of rags pretending to know people who supposedly know me! A very strange thing to do and I wasn't really sure what he was trying to achieve?

I specifically said he DIDN'T know you and, as i explained, i was only remarking on the fact there were at least 3 Blues fans in a small village of 500 people
15:27, Sun 28 Jan
At the women's game currently so announcement iniment I'd of thought
15:34, Sun 28 Jan
Rags
Well surly they would of only been deleted because of rags pretending to know people who supposedly know me! A very strange thing to do and I wasn't really sure what he was trying to achieve?

I specifically said he DIDN'T know you and, as i explained, i was only remarking on the fact there were at least 3 Blues fans in a small village of 500 people

You didn't! you mentioned you was talking to a made up person whos from a village next to mine who only knows of 2 blues fans from the area. One of which was an undesirable character. I hope you realise how pathetic it was now I am explaining it all back to you. Honestly borderline disturbing, as previously mentioned. I would be extremely embarrassed if I was you. Thankfully I'm not!
15:45, Sun 28 Jan
Boys why don’t you pm each other instead of the back and forth..
Can we just keep this thread about football and our new signing.
15:48, Sun 28 Jan
TaylorJay84

That's the dream mate.

I don't think their egos will allow it though unfortunately.
15:55, Sun 28 Jan
You're right! Fair enough 👍
16:14, Sun 28 Jan
TaylorJay84

He's at the Womens game today.
17:08, Mon 29 Jan
Has put a goodbye post on his Instagram. Imagine club announcement should be tonight
17:57, Mon 29 Jan
There are teasers on club website now 👍🏼