09:12, Wed 31 Jan
I watched the Sunderland v Newcastle fa Cup game a couple weeks back. Pritchard was Sunderlands best player.
09:18, Wed 31 Jan
Barry Ferguson was 31 when he signed, Mark Ward was 32, Lee Bowyer 32.

Totally get we want players with their best year’s ahead of them In general because financially that is moneyball for you. But some experience is essential
09:36, Wed 31 Jan
Not to forget this fella who we dragged out of retirement at almost 33. He didn't do too badly for us!

Linked Image
09:40, Wed 31 Jan
Few on blues on twitter seem to think Pritchard's done now? Anyone know anything?
09:45, Wed 31 Jan
Few on blues on twitter seem to think Pritchard's done now? Anyone know anything?

SSN saying it’s a done deal
09:48, Wed 31 Jan
QBBC2

SSN saying it’s a done deal

Ah, no deal then, that’s a shame, I was hoping we’d pull this one off.
10:12, Wed 31 Jan
I like the way he drives forward with the ball creating panic for defenders, creating space for others, his final ball / shot wasn’t the greatest but it’s something different for us, trust in Tony
10:16, Wed 31 Jan
Happy days
10:37, Wed 31 Jan
Paul and Pritchard both look like intelligent, two footed players with decent mobility and lovely ball control. This time next year we’re gonna be a joy to watch
Happy Clapper
10:48, Wed 31 Jan
Put a post up on FB the other day asking other fans from clubs he’d been at , what they thought??
Not great comments …

“He’s terrible,, only played well the last 4 games for us even then he wasnt anything special,, keep him off corners he hits the 1st man everytime”

“ Decent player at championship level. Shocking mercenary attitude if he spits his dummy out. Beware he has orchestrated moves from 3 clubs now”

“ He is a one in four he turns up when the goings good and he can play no doubt but when the going gets tough as much use as a chocolate firegaurd so in your position no good.”

“ Was useless At Huddersfield on big money with terrible attitude”

I’m sure Tone knows what he’s doing

😳👍🏻
10:52, Wed 31 Jan
FB fans are a different breed of people. Don’t waste your time.

I’ve seen calls for CG and Deeney to be our manager because they are “proper blues”
11:00, Wed 31 Jan
He was fantastic last season and has been good this when called upon. I don’t take much interest in the clubs before Sunderland because he’s over the injury issues he had back then. I’m hopeful he’ll be very decent
Happy Clapper
11:02, Wed 31 Jan
I wouldn't worry about it. Huddersfield fans hate him because they spent a fortune to sign him and it didn't really work out. Sunderland fans are rightly pissed off because he refused to play but most I've seen have said he was really good for them.

Mowbray has worked with him recently and has been very clear about the sort of players he wants at the club - we wouldn't be signing him if he wasn't going to improve us.
11:03, Wed 31 Jan
tool
Put a post up on FB the other day asking other fans from clubs he’d been at , what they thought??
Not great comments …

“He’s terrible,, only played well the last 4 games for us even then he wasnt anything special,, keep him off corners he hits the 1st man everytime”

“ Decent player at championship level. Shocking mercenary attitude if he spits his dummy out. Beware he has orchestrated moves from 3 clubs now”

“ He is a one in four he turns up when the goings good and he can play no doubt but when the going gets tough as much use as a chocolate firegaurd so in your position no good.”

“ Was useless At Huddersfield on big money with terrible attitude”

I’m sure Tone knows what he’s doing

😳👍🏻

Some people who follow football have a very understanding of the game, don’t they, and are full of cliched crap.