09:42, Thu 8 Feb
£5m

Their transfer window closes today.

[x.com]
09:45, Thu 8 Feb
Condiment?
09:46, Thu 8 Feb
That would be fantastic money, I really like Bacuna but he has 18 months left on his deal, is definitely not a guaranteed starter now (and definitely not next season) and since he was bought for eff all that would give us a very nice P&S profit
Happy Clapper
09:46, Thu 8 Feb
I'd take that. That's good money for Bacuna.
09:47, Thu 8 Feb
Isn't that a reheated one from a couple of years back?

Not saying Wrongs, but sounds familiar
09:47, Thu 8 Feb
Tek it.

Rangers sell on clause do we know?
09:48, Thu 8 Feb
I like him but I’m open to him going at that price. Signed for eff all (£400k or so?) so a tidy profit towards FFP.

With Pritchard, Dozzell and Paik coming in I don’t think he’s a starter anymore. Probably struggle even more for game time after the summer so it could be a good move for all parties. When he’s on it, I think he’s one of our best players but he’s too inconsistent for where we want to be.
09:48, Thu 8 Feb
That’s fantastic money for him 👍
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:50, Thu 8 Feb
if it was genuine its good business, and would take it - i just don't believe it for one second.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:53, Thu 8 Feb
It's decent money for someone with 18 months left, but I'd be gutted to see Bacuna go.

I love tha bastard. A proper entertainer of a footballer. We don't get many of those at Blues.
09:53, Thu 8 Feb
I echo the above comments, I'm a big Bacuna fan, bags of talent but I'm not sure he'll ever string it all together and become a real top performer in this division.

With 18 months left on his deal and an offer of that size to boost FFP I'd sell.
09:54, Thu 8 Feb
if it was genuine its good business, and would take it - i just don't believe it for one second.

Why don’t you believe it Robert?
09:54, Thu 8 Feb
Pure gut instinct nothing more
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:57, Thu 8 Feb
Thongs
£5m

Their transfer window closes today.

[x.com]

Tomorrow innit?

[www.transfermarkt.com]
10:03, Thu 8 Feb
Waggeh
It's decent money for someone with 18 months left, but I'd be gutted to see Bacuna go.

I love tha bastard. A proper entertainer of a footballer. We don't get many of those at Blues.

My thoughts exactly.

Only other thing I'd add is that we could do with keeping his versatility until the summer.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.