10:06, Thu 8 Feb
No racists in Turkey
Wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to move off the back of it though.

Is it a West Midlands problem? He's been racially abused twice in his time here, once in Birmingham and once in Sandwell.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
10:10, Thu 8 Feb
I'd be really sad to see him go, he can be great to watch and always puts effort in. Probably my favourite player in this squad.
10:11, Thu 8 Feb
I like him, but I'd be quite surprised at someone willing to fork out 5 million on him.
If its true then I can't see us turning that down.
10:13, Thu 8 Feb
Sounds too good to be true - I like Bacuna a lot but that is a lot of money for someone who seems likely to be a back up for the rest of his time at the club.
10:14, Thu 8 Feb
decent bit of business that given its not a position we're light in
10:14, Thu 8 Feb
Thongs
£5m

Their transfer window closes today.

[x.com]

Tomorrow innit?

[www.transfermarkt.com]

Yep, I thought today was the 9th.
10:15, Thu 8 Feb
Premature ? you can get treatment for that.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:16, Thu 8 Feb
5m Euro - So that's what, - about £4.2m and change? That is a tempter.
Tam
10:16, Thu 8 Feb
number8
I'd be really sad to see him go, he can be great to watch and always puts effort in. Probably my favourite player in this squad.

Same here. I thought the other week (I think it was against Bristol at home) that there's a lot of 'identikit' football on display throughout the division and Bacuna (for all of his inconsistency) is a player that's an antidote to that. Works hard, never hides, always confident, sometimes infuriating, sometimes brilliant.
Make Blues Great Again
Nikola Zigic
Waggeh
It's decent money for someone with 18 months left, but I'd be gutted to see Bacuna go.

I love tha bastard. A proper entertainer of a footballer. We don't get many of those at Blues.

My thoughts exactly.

Only other thing I'd add is that we could do with keeping his versatility until the summer.

This
10:20, Thu 8 Feb
Tam
Yep, and its been so long since we had a player where you turn up and hope he does something great.

Dembele is similar I guess but more infuriating for me.
10:27, Thu 8 Feb
Nikola Zigic
Wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to move off the back of it though.

Is it a West Midlands problem? He's been racially abused twice in his time here, once in Birmingham and once in Sandwell.

Twice that has been picked up on and reported.

Recently there have been incidents at Sheff Weds, St Johnstone and Bristol Rovers that I have seen about, plus racist abuse on social media at Toney after he scored against Arsenal.
10:30, Thu 8 Feb
I’ve warmed to Bacuna a lot the last couple of months but at the same time I’d struggle to find a place for him in our ‘best 11’ at the moment.

That said, I’d say only Ruddy, Stansfield and Buchanan are automatic choices. Dembele and Miyoshi would fit into that group if consistent. I think you could argue a case for the rest depending on personal preference.

Injuries will probably dictate that we never have a full squad to choose from anyway, but picking our best team right now isn’t easy. Nice problem to have though.
10:32, Thu 8 Feb
Premature ? you can get treatment for that.

Just ahead of the game as usual