15:05, Sun 17 Mar
Robert Hopkins
I watched the 'altercation' cook shook the blokes hand so not sure how threatening it was was.

No he didn’t, they walked away down the concourse shouting something about enjoying his prawn sandwich
15:15, Sun 17 Mar
blimey must change may glasses then as i certainly saw two hands come together and move up and down
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
15:21, Sun 17 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Or if he’s not inept how come our striking options are so poor? Our squad so unbalanced? And most of the fanbase can’t wait to get rid of our out of contract players because they’re shit?

I take your point but you always used to say a better manager would get more out of these players. So doesn't that means this all rests on poor managerial appointments?
15:25, Sun 17 Mar
No
Tony Fantastico
15:28, Sun 17 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Docky91
Dave
Regardless of all the club has done off the pitch this season, on the pitch, the bread and butter they have absolutely effed it.

I don’t trust the bloke at all. He’s a good talker but what has he delivered? Another relegation scrap, after all the feel good factor at the start of season, talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory:

Completely agree with this, he really screwed this up, and ultimately wasn’t fantastic Man City either
He’s delivered fixed stands. More facilities. Massive investment in our pitch and training pitches. Apparent plans for a new stadium and complex, biggest sponsorship deal in our history , regular meetings for fans to attend and find out plans and more ,but yeah he’s not delivered anything

All true, but the Rooney appointment will be the main (though not the only) reason for us going down if (still a big if) we do. I struggle to see why people think he shouldn't be criticized for that.

Not that I condone the sort of stuff that apparently went on at the game yesterday. That's just stupid.
15:32, Sun 17 Mar
Tom Brady's Statins
The failings over a long time is what has affected us deeply this season. We can't even argue it came out of nowhere. It's been here with us the entire time. It is a rot that set in a many years ago and we've got a huge job fixing that.

The deadwood and lack of leadership being the driver of it.

Its just my opinion that too many people register onto this forum to spew their poison, but suddenly disappear when things do go right.

Those failings over so many years were the main reason not to make a change in October when it wasn't necessary. Don't try and run before you can walk. It was Cook and Gardner's impatience that has led to this seasons serious relegation fears.
15:34, Sun 17 Mar
Sacking Eustace was the best thing the new owners have done. FACT.
15:35, Sun 17 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
No

Care to elaborate/explain?.
15:36, Sun 17 Mar
Thongs
Sacking Eustace was the best thing the new owners have done. FACT.

I was no fan of Eustace but that is clearly nonsense.
15:47, Sun 17 Mar
Bluestaines
Rab C Nesbitt
No

No it doesn’t all rest on poor managerial appointments. Our striker situation is a joke. In a very bad way
Tony Fantastico
16:05, Sun 17 Mar
Bluestaines
Tom Brady's Statins
The failings over a long time is what has affected us deeply this season. We can't even argue it came out of nowhere. It's been here with us the entire time. It is a rot that set in a many years ago and we've got a huge job fixing that.

The deadwood and lack of leadership being the driver of it.

Its just my opinion that too many people register onto this forum to spew their poison, but suddenly disappear when things do go right.

Those failings over so many years were the main reason not to make a change in October when it wasn't necessary. Don't try and run before you can walk. It was Cook and Gardner's impatience that has led to this seasons serious relegation fears.

You're both right. We've been so mismanaged for so long and so terrible as a result that the new ownership needed to teach us to walk again and probably should have let JE have the season to stabilise us (we wouldn't be worrying about relegation under him, IMO).

If we stay up and TM is able to return then we probably forget this season pretty quickly.
16:06, Sun 17 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluestaines
Rab C Nesbitt
No

No it doesn’t all rest on poor managerial appointments. Our striker situation is a joke. In a very bad way

It's the most unfunny joke I've ever been witness to.
18:54, Sun 17 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Docky91
Dave
Regardless of all the club has done off the pitch this season, on the pitch, the bread and butter they have absolutely effed it.

I don’t trust the bloke at all. He’s a good talker but what has he delivered? Another relegation scrap, after all the feel good factor at the start of season, talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory:

Completely agree with this, he really screwed this up, and ultimately wasn’t fantastic Man City either
He’s delivered fixed stands. More facilities. Massive investment in our pitch and training pitches. Apparent plans for a new stadium and complex, biggest sponsorship deal in our history , regular meetings for fans to attend and find out plans and more ,but yeah he’s not delivered anything

Think any of those plans are gonna come to fruition in league one? No.
18:56, Sun 17 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluestaines
Rab C Nesbitt
No

People have the argument of ‘Rooney not been in charge since January’ but who foresaw an illness in Mowbray really?

Cook created a problem where there wasn’t one, and that was our managerial position.

If you disagree you’re just an apologist
18:56, Sun 17 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluestaines
Rab C Nesbitt
No

We’d scored 7 goals in the 2 games prior to sacking our manager, including one against a playoff team, but sure lack of goals has nothing to do with cook