19:11, Sun 17 Mar
We scored 2 in 5 games prior to that.
19:20, Sun 17 Mar
Thongs some questions

- Are we staying up

- If TM isn't back for Easter are you getting someone in to firefight?

- If we go down are we romping to promotion?

- Do you sack Cook if we go down? (I think this is utter bollocks)
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
19:23, Sun 17 Mar
We will stay up thanks to the points Rooney accumulated

TM will be back, if not the board would have acted by now

We would storm league one but that’s not worth even thinking about as by May we will never look at that league again in our history.

And no, Cook is vital to our success.
19:32, Sun 17 Mar
Thongs
We will stay up thanks to the points Rooney accumulated

I know you've got an internet persona to cultivate and live up to, but really ... 😂
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
19:36, Sun 17 Mar
Docky91
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluestaines
Rab C Nesbitt
No

Care to elaborate/explain?.
No it doesn’t all rest on poor managerial appointments. Our striker situation is a joke. In a very bad way

People have the argument of ‘Rooney not been in charge since January’ but who foresaw an illness in Mowbray really?

Cook created a problem where there wasn’t one, and that was our managerial position.

If you disagree you’re just an apologist
Eustace created his own problems with the managerial position. Last season after the World Cup break and this season by not being compliant.
If you disagree you just don’t want see reality.

Btw do you do what you’re told to do at work?
Tony Fantastico
19:52, Sun 17 Mar
If the top 6 didnt return next season I wouldn't be massively disappointed apart from Paik

Either too lightweight for the Championship, inconsistent or injury prone
19:55, Sun 17 Mar
Miyoshi is excellent, has contributed loads and is likely to get better.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:08, Sun 17 Mar
Nikola Zigic
Yeah I like him. And we’ve got to embrace talented players, whatever size they are. Otherwise you’ll still be playing Gary Gardner over Miyoshi. And yes I get there’s a balance but you can have Foden and Bernardo Silva playing but compensate with height in other areas as Man City do. And again I know we’re not Man City but two big centre halves with Laird and Buchanan decent in the air, with a big striker or centre mid and you can compete aerially.
Again we’re relying on recruitment to balance the squad properly
Tony Fantastico
20:21, Sun 17 Mar
I don't think there's too much wrong with the squad. I'd like to see us sign a good centre half and a striker plus a replacement for an ageing keeper.

However, 2 decent managers have got a tune out of this squad. I'm confident that we'd be on 45 ish points looking at a mid table finish with Mowbray in charge. He has a 40% win rate over 800 games.

The predicament is mainly due to management. The awful one we had mid season and the loss of our very good manager recently. It's not a mystery.
20:31, Sun 17 Mar
👍
Tony Fantastico
21:22, Sun 17 Mar
Spot on
21:48, Sun 17 Mar

Is he though?

Is he excellent...im a fan but he isnt excellent

Hes good and yeah has potential like so many of them and looks good in fits and starts but the top half teams have better players than Miyoshi who offer more
21:54, Sun 17 Mar
Yep, absolutely does my head in some of the stuff posted on Twitter
Happy Clapper
22:05, Sun 17 Mar
NouCamp

Is he though?

Hes good and yeah has potential like so many of them and looks good in fits and starts but the top half teams have better players than Miyoshi who offer more

I'd say 7 or 8 goals plus a good number of assists for a winger playing for a bang average to poor team in the bottom half is excellent tbf.

Is he as excellent as Lionel Messi? No. In the context of what we've got, he's excellent.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:25, Sun 17 Mar
NouCamp

Is he though?

I'd say 7 or 8 goals plus a good number of assists for a winger playing for a bang average to poor team in the bottom half is excellent tbf.

Is he as excellent as Lionel Messi? No. In the context of what we've got, he's excellent.

Indeed