16:24, Sat 13 Apr
Rags
All those posters on that thread about "accepting" relegation .....

... never ever ever ever give up hope.... !! not ever !!!

You can't blame them (us). We've shown not 1% of this performance today for several games. We've looked limp.

Cometh the hour, cometh the Blues
16:24, Sat 13 Apr
Waggeh
Blues fans sound incredible. Pissed off with myself for not going today.

Yeah great. Wonder where those idiots behind me are against Cardiff that booed Andersons first poor touch and shouted "eff off Anderson". Urrgh
16:25, Sat 13 Apr
Rags

Not about accepting it for me, I think many have to admit we never thought this team had this kind of performance in them.
Not on what we’ve see so far. But as I said I’m all for them telling me to eff off, if it saves us il be wrong 7 days a week and twice on sunday.
16:25, Sat 13 Apr
We also now have the best goal difference in the bottom 6 teams. Hope it does not come to that but always good to have in the bank.
16:27, Sat 13 Apr
Guilty.

The signs have been there for me this season. But, sometimes, Blues can pull a giant coventry sized rabbit out of a hat.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
16:28, Sat 13 Apr
Is Tom Wagner in the house? What a game to see!

Yes he is, he was in front of the gml before kick off tapping the badge shouting into the crowd "come on now, this is our time, this is our house, this is our house"
What the eff is going on 😂😂😂
Makes such a difference when your midfielders are working hard. Roberts and Anderson are not known for this.... but they are today.
16:29, Sat 13 Apr
foghorn leghorn
Boom boom boom everybody say JAYO JAYO

Love this 😍
yeehaw
Rags

You can't blame them (us). We've shown not 1% of this performance today for several games. We've looked limp.

We performed against sunderland & Preston & now cov.
Why do you reckon that is?
If Coventry get into the play-offs i'm definitely backing against them ... they seem very fragile mentally and completely fall apart every time they concede
16:31, Sat 13 Apr
yeehaw
Rags

We performed against sunderland & Preston & now cov.
Why do you reckon that is?

Someone wearing their lucky pants ?
16:32, Sat 13 Apr
Oh feck here comes O'Hare for his goal against Blues
16:32, Sat 13 Apr
Sheffield 1 stoke 0
16:33, Sat 13 Apr
Back into the relegation zone we go.