17:03, Sat 13 Apr
How important might that penalty be for us!

The whole year is mental ..... a Bristol penalty may be our goal of the season
It always Ws in our own hands, won our last 3 and Huddersfield and Weds couldn’t have caught us
17:04, Sat 13 Apr
Massive 3 points, brilliant performance, we had to win today and did in style. Late equaliser for Bristol too, brilliant.
We’ve set the bar now with that performance, if we can play like today I believe we’ll be ok
17:04, Sat 13 Apr
Apologies all around. When the team sheet was announced, I was resigned to defeat. Roberts and Anderson were brilliant.
Great win and it was like watching a different team.
FFS it’s mental being a blues fan!
17:05, Sat 13 Apr
Take out that Blackburn result.

We couldn’t of asked for it to go better

We win and batter a good team
Out the bottom three.
Plus 3 goal difference gained.
Teams dropped points around us.
We’ve dragged Stoke, QPR & loosely Plymouth right back into it.

💪 now come on and finish the job Blues
17:05, Sat 13 Apr
Sparky39
Right, kick off time...... I'm outa here until 5pm.
Will come back online hoping against hope to see a 2-1 win

Well, that's made my Saturday!! 3-0 ..... The Blues have finally awoken!

P.S. Thank you Nakhi Wells
17:06, Sat 13 Apr
Unbelievable result that

Huge apology to Sunjic, didn't think we could win the game with him involved and he proved me wrong big time

So so so relieved, well done Blues
mad
17:08, Sat 13 Apr
Just checking in as did not want to kaibosh things
I take it we've had a good day then?
17:09, Sat 13 Apr
mad
Just checking in as did not want to kaibosh things
I take it we've had a good day then?

Yeah .... ermm... meh .... not bad

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
17:10, Sat 13 Apr
Cheers Nakhi

[x.com]
17:11, Sat 13 Apr
Great result today. Fair play rowett on making the changes. I will enjoy my humble pie tonight. Massive 3 games coming up next Saturday is Massive.
17:20, Sat 13 Apr
Brilliant performance today. I have absolutely no idea where that came from, we looked dead and buried after Wednesday. Can’t fault any of them today, all gave everything and played with grit and effort. Hopefully we can keep it up. KRO.
17:25, Sat 13 Apr
Bluenose27
Brilliant performance today. I have absolutely no idea where that came from, we looked dead and buried after Wednesday. Can’t fault any of them today, all gave everything and played with grit and effort. Hopefully we can keep it up. KRO.

Yep nobody cannot say that it didn’t come from nowhere imo, best performance of the season by a million miles.

Will eat my humble pie and toast a few beers tonight but lots to do still, let’s not overlook Rotherham, 3pts next week puts us in a good position with two to play
17:29, Sat 13 Apr
Yeah I’m not enjoying the amount of us thinking we’ve already beat Rotherham next game.

Another huge performance needed
17:29, Sat 13 Apr
that was magic today - on and off the pitch top drawer