17:30, Sat 13 Apr
Jesus effing Christ. I might go home.

Glad I stayed
17:36, Sat 13 Apr
Bloody brilliant. Such a good performance today from every player. Great to see -need to keep going like that, but surely that’s a big confidence-builder
17:36, Sat 13 Apr
Just an incredible performance from us today: just when you think that the lights are going out; we play like that!

A ten out of ten performance from the team, I couldn't believe what I was watching.

It's hard to single out players when the team plays as well as that: but Sunjic and Bielik were 11 out of ten for me. I have posted my displeasure at some of Ivan's performances in the past; but that was superb today.

After Cardiff I was resigned to the drop; now the hopeometer has swung in a more positive direction. KRO.
17:54, Sat 13 Apr

Glad I stayed

😂

You pleb.
17:59, Sat 13 Apr
Bluubalders
Bloody brilliant. Such a good performance today from every player. Great to see -need to keep going like that, but surely that’s a big confidence-builder

Blues were absolutely Pukka! and sick. (Term for the youth )
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
18:14, Sat 13 Apr
Like it. Low key and cool.
18:15, Sat 13 Apr
Rags
Welcome to all fear football. Rowett being Rowett - playing for a 0-0.

or as Rowett calls them ... "a 0-0 victory"

You never know, they may be unable to follow Rowett's instructions and actually win it though - i certainly hope so.

If they do win they'll probably get a bollocking from Rowett for taking too many risks and then he'll appear in public and tell us he's a genius.

This aged well
18:34, Sat 13 Apr

Glad I stayed

😂

You pleb.

😘
18:42, Sat 13 Apr
Utterly excellent today Blues. I will certainly be enjoying my Saturday night
19:04, Sat 13 Apr
AmyT-FEA
Yeah I’m not enjoying the amount of us thinking we’ve already beat Rotherham next game.

Another huge performance needed

Yep amazing how many times a relegated team starts to get results.
But same team same effort and we should be fine

Enjoy the weekend
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
19:23, Sat 13 Apr
quark
AmyT-FEA
Yeah I’m not enjoying the amount of us thinking we’ve already beat Rotherham next game.

Another huge performance needed

Yep amazing how many times a relegated team starts to get results.
But same team same effort and we should be fine

Enjoy the weekend

I'm hoping this is a sign the Rowett has got to grips with the squad - Eustace and Mowbray both got performances out of this squad, the ability is clearly there
19:50, Sat 13 Apr
blueorfe
Just an incredible performance from us today: just when you think that the lights are going out; we play like that!

A ten out of ten performance from the team, I couldn't believe what I was watching.

It's hard to single out players when the team plays as well as that: but Sunjic and Bielik were 11 out of ten for me. I have posted my displeasure at some of Ivan's performances in the past; but that was superb today.

After Cardiff I was resigned to the drop; now the hopeometer has swung in a more positive direction. KRO.

Agreed.

Just got back from the match.
Really didn't expect that.
What a fantastic result.