15:49, Sat 13 Apr
Shame Sunjic is on a yellow card cos he is everywhere and making some great tackles
Now, where has this level of performance been for the last few months?
I don’t want to be too OTT but is this Ivan Sunjic best performance ever in a blues shirt?

I can’t think of many and that’s not me slagging him, but he looks like a different player today, his positioning, passing, tackling and goal.
15:50, Sat 13 Apr
Biggest 45 minutes of the season coming up. Fair play if they pull it off i will eat my hat as I held no hope for that starting 11 an hour ago
Get to half time boys

👍
Fair play, looked a bizarre team on paper but excellent so far.
Come on you Blue Machine!
15:51, Sat 13 Apr
pridding
Fair play, looked a bizarre team on paper but excellent so far.

Yes I’m very happy so far that Rowett and this team are telling me to eff off!
Keep doing it lads 🙏
15:52, Sat 13 Apr
TaylorJay84
I don’t want to be too OTT but is this Ivan Sunjic best performance ever in a blues shirt?

I can’t think of many and that’s not me slagging him, but he looks like a different player today, his positioning, passing, tackling and goal.

He is a Rowett kind of player I think. A more expensive Kieftenbeld...

Massive second half, would be a huge win. Need Bristol or Stoke to get a goal now.
The cold never bothered me anyway
dorsetblue
Get to half time boys

Dreamland right now.
Cmon blues 45 mins (+6) to go
15:53, Sat 13 Apr

I think he's had 2 or 3 like this this season ..... managed to get his shot on target today though
15:54, Sat 13 Apr
debully
TaylorJay84
The most attacking we’ve looked since January imo.
This team has the ability it’s there to see, we should be nowhere near this trouble we are in.

Keep going boys and keep us in the fight!

It's a confidence thing isn't it?

Totally
2 good goals, and we’ve played quite well tbh. Need to keep it up blues and not give away an easy chance for them to get back into it.
TaylorJay84

He is a Rowett kind of player I think. A more expensive Kieftenbeld...

We've needed Sunjic for weeks to shield the defence and break play up .... you have to ask why Rowett hasn't picked him until now

Then again ... until you've got much much better players i'm a massive fan of breaking things down and playing on the transition