15:55, Sat 13 Apr
TaylorJay84
I don’t want to be too OTT but is this Ivan Sunjic best performance ever in a blues shirt?

I can’t think of many and that’s not me slagging him, but he looks like a different player today, his positioning, passing, tackling and goal.

Blues TV showed him crying after he scored, he loves us. He has his faults but his attitude has always been amazing - so glad for him today.
15:55, Sat 13 Apr
HUGE half. Sunjic absolute monster. Keep it tight first 15 and do them on the break, this would be an absolute monster of a result.
15:56, Sat 13 Apr
I'm shell shocked.
Wasnt expecting that.
Unbelievable Jeff.
Predicting a 4 - 0 win, blues romp home and don't fall at any hurdles.
15:57, Sat 13 Apr
JJ's time will come, he's only young ... but we look so much more "fluid" without him
Ricky Blotto
Whereas all the previous teams have played do well.

This. I'm ok with this. Anderson is a bit of an odd one, but the team from Wednesday needed ripping up and shoved in a gutter

This. No matter how today ends, some of the opening posts on this thread when the side was announced...well I hope the posters are pleased. That's the spirit eh?
Up the feckin Blues
Unbelievable difference, very enjoyable to watch and Sunjic wow what a performance
Predicting a 4 - 0 win, blues romp home and don't fall at any hurdles.

I'm not reading this ... it tempts fate
15:59, Sat 13 Apr
What a 1st half Blues 😃.. laird is his old self again
Sunjic mental performance so far all looking to go forward at every opportunity… in the faces of every Cov player when we lose the ball .. they are well and truly Rattled!!!
15:59, Sat 13 Apr
Rags
TaylorJay84
I don’t want to be too OTT but is this Ivan Sunjic best performance ever in a blues shirt?

I can’t think of many and that’s not me slagging him, but he looks like a different player today, his positioning, passing, tackling and goal.

He is a Rowett kind of player I think. A more expensive Kieftenbeld...

We've needed Sunjic for weeks to shield the defence and break play up .... you have to ask why Rowett hasn't picked him until now

Then again ... until you've got much much better players i'm a massive fan of breaking things down and playing on the transition

Don’t want to jinx it but Bielik at CB should have happened weeks ago, he makes Dion look far more comfortable too.

You need a rat (no offense meant) in midfield, Sunjic is that guy suited too it as Rags said, Keiftebeld mould etc.
16:00, Sat 13 Apr
We should have scored 4 in the first half.
16:00, Sat 13 Apr
I always have to laugh when we work hard and don't allow other teams to play and pressurise them into making mistakes and then fans will say "oh well, we should have won, the other team were crap"

Hope fans can see it today.
16:01, Sat 13 Apr
We will tear them a new arse hole, their midfield has already got on the bus to Wembley.
16:02, Sat 13 Apr
We will tear them a new arse hole, their midfield has already got on the bus to Wembley.

I certainly hope so - these posts can come back to haunt you

*** Callum O'Hare hasn't got his obligatory goal yet remember
16:07, Sat 13 Apr
Triple sub from Coventry.

Mustn't have been pleased