16:40, Sat 13 Apr
Huddersfield took the lead I’m afraid
16:40, Sat 13 Apr
I think you will see us sitting back and defending with 10 to go.
Maybe Hogan with fresh legs on for Jay soon?
16:41, Sat 13 Apr
O Balls
16:42, Sat 13 Apr
Right 10 mins to go ... 3-0 up ... put Dozzell for Sunjic, just in case he picks up that second yellow
16:43, Sat 13 Apr
Where is castleblue? Where is Gerry? Where are the rest of the negative fannies?
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
16:43, Sat 13 Apr
bluer than blues
FFS

How've Huddersfield scored... ffs!
16:44, Sat 13 Apr
Where is castleblue? Where is Gerry? Where are the rest of the negative fannies?

YorkshireBlue?
DerbyBlue?
16:44, Sat 13 Apr
Rags
Right 10 mins to go ... 3-0 up ... put Dozzell for Sunjic, just in case he picks up that second yellow

Agreed. In this form we need Sunjic, he’s been phenomenal
16:45, Sat 13 Apr
And them. All the *insertcounty*blues
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
16:45, Sat 13 Apr
Tom Brady's Statins

One of the things that makes a Blues win all the sweeter is not hearing off them lot.
16:46, Sat 13 Apr
It's bloomin' loving isn't it.

But it irks me that they haven't got a good word to say about their own football club.

Pathetic.
16:46, Sat 13 Apr
This performance should make them feel invincible going into the last 3.
Whether we’re in or out the bottom three tonight.

We’ve made a very good side look so poor and could of scored 5/6.
16:47, Sat 13 Apr
Norwich leading 1-0 at Preston cements 6th for them
16:48, Sat 13 Apr
It was already going to be but that Huddersfield game is going to be MASSIVE.