14:04, Sat 20 Apr
Hope he proves us all wrong and has a stormer.

But he's off in a couple of weeks why include him in the battle for survival. Doesn't make any sense.
14:04, Sat 20 Apr
I'm guessing Burke as a wrecking ball for an hour and Miyoshi to dance amid the detritus.
14:05, Sat 20 Apr
The only reason I can think of is some height in the team, not that he’ll do anything with it
Ive seen some sad late aprils fool but this could send us down.... this decision re burke
burke starting

Linked Image
Bluenose27
Hopefully Burke surprises us (faint hope I know), as I wrote off Anderson and Roberts last week and they were brilliant.

Same, hopefully this is like the Anderson pick.

Burke had two spells at Millwall, so Rowett knows him well, and presumably has looked good in training.
Just put a quid on Burke scoring at odds of 5,000-1 !
El Mayor
And people wonder why I dislike Rowett

It’s taken from the Cotterill management pamphlet
Slagging off the team selection worked last week, so I'll try it again this week.

Burke over Koji ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️
Baffles me why we'd change a winning team after last week
14:06, Sat 20 Apr
Bluenose27
Hopefully Burke surprises us (faint hope I know), as I wrote off Anderson and Roberts last week and they were brilliant.

Same, hopefully this is like the Anderson pick.

Burke had two spells at Millwall, so Rowett knows him well, and presumably has looked good in training.

or Rowett never learns and can't spot a decent player

Oh well .... we can still beat them with 10 men
14:07, Sat 20 Apr
My read is that Rowett thinks Rotherham are a physical team and may bully Miyoshi. Burke certainly is a physical prescence. Whether its the right call I have no idea.
Only thing I can think of is Rotherham will be big, physical and in our faces. Not ideal for Miyoshi. Burke has the height and physique but doesn’t seem to use it? Hmm. We shall see
Burke has a good game and we will have people wanting him signed.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Have we won this season when Burke has started a game?