17:35, Sat 20 Apr
3 hours football against the worst defence in the EFL and couldn’t score. Garbage team.
Every point's a prisoner.
Will now have to beat Norwich

There is no way on earth we dont lose at Huddersfield
17:36, Sat 20 Apr
So so bad going forward.

Please can someone teach Buchanan how to take a throw in.

Miyoshi is overrated for me, did nothing today.

God we need Jukey back.
BlueSteve
bluenosezulu
FT: 0-0.

a wasted opportunity
A lot depends on the Sheff Wed game tomorrow now. If they lose we are in a better position than today. If they win we are in deep s**t.
The QPR games today and Friday against Leeds are big also.
Gazball?
If we get relegated then that will be the ‘performance’ that does it.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
TrickyBlue
Pathetic performance. Anyone think we’ll go to Huddersfield and actually get a result?

No chance
That result is on Rowett, terrible decision to play Burke, game was there for the taking, we were never going to do this the easy way.
Was never confident about today. When we are playing a defensive team we lack belief and creativity.
Advantage sheff wed now. If we had won that it would of took so much steam off the hudds game.

Massive eff up that was blues.
They've just no idea how to create goalscoring opportunities. The amount of dithering on the ball is ridiculous and it's not even as though the make a good pass at the end of it:

Blues player receives the ball and there's a clear open runner, but instead of playing it straight off, he turns back and then turns forward again until everyone is marked and then plays a hospital pass right to the feet of the opposition.
17:37, Sat 20 Apr
Very disappointing again, away from home we are embarrassing

We're going to be scared senseless of losing next week and sit back for another 0-0 aren't we... which will more than likely backfire
17:38, Sat 20 Apr
After watching quite a bit of their game today, yeah. I think we'll win
If we go down that Koji miss is gonna haunt me
We’ll draw at Huddersfield and be safe. That would have been disastrous IF Huddersfield had won today.

As it stands it’s a point gained.

We didn’t lose, that was really important really.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H