13:08, Tue 23 Apr
by my reckoning if we lose on Saturday we could be relegated if:

the Owls, Plymouth, Blackburn all win
13:11, Tue 23 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
West Brom are pathetic in crunch games. I fully expect them to fold.

Hillsborough will probably be sold out aswell. Sheff wed have all the momentum in the world to beat baggies.

I keep doing all the maths n games in my head but realistically we just have to win saturday. That way it matters not what the others do for another week.
Tam
13:12, Tue 23 Apr
Greebo joe
A cov win so they go to Blackburn believing they can still make the playoffs.

Yes, this would be the ideal scenario, although if Hull won, they'd be targeting a win at Plymouth on the last day and, given that Plymouth will have a tough game at Millwall prior to that, it may be helpful. But, yes, seeing as Blackburn have to go to Leicester on the last day, Cove being fired up against them and winning would be the immediate 'right' result.

We've still got to win one though to reap any reward from that.
Make Blues Great Again
13:12, Tue 23 Apr
Blue in CT
by my reckoning if we lose on Saturday we could be relegated if:

the Owls, Plymouth, Blackburn all win

Horrible thought. A real final destination set of events.
13:13, Tue 23 Apr
I think Wednesday will survive. That leaves Plymouth and Blackburn to overhaul. What are their last 2 games again?
Tam
13:17, Tue 23 Apr
Bluenose27
I think Wednesday will survive. That leaves Plymouth and Blackburn to overhaul. What are their last 2 games again?

Blackburn - Coventry at home and Leicester away
Plymouth - Millwall away and Hull at home

I'm typing that from memory, so might be wrong - I've spent hours starting at these bloody fixtures, trying to find a way to stop up, and I think I've hit on an idea. We should be OK if we win the next two games.
Make Blues Great Again
13:18, Tue 23 Apr

PLY - Millwall (a) ; Hull (h)
BLACK - Cov (h) ; Leicester (a)

there’s lots of sequences at the minute which could help us, if we can help
ourselves !
13:28, Tue 23 Apr
CastleBlue
Nikola Zigic- FEA
West Brom are pathetic in crunch games. I fully expect them to fold.

Hillsborough will probably be sold out aswell. Sheff wed have all the momentum in the world to beat baggies.

I keep doing all the maths n games in my head but realistically we just have to win saturday. That way it matters not what the others do for another week.
We have to go all out for 2 wins. Starting on Saturday from the off. Looking back the Rotherham game was incredibly bad on the pitch and in the dug out. They have escaped more criticism because of the fella who fell ill
Tony Fantastico
13:33, Tue 23 Apr
Tam
If Blackburn play like they did Sunday, they should lose both them games, but I can see Eustace at least scrapping a draw either in both or 1 of the games. Plymouth were abject apparently Saturday; but could see them getting a draw either against wall or hull. Which means all that is just another convoluted way of saying we need to win both games 😂
13:56, Tue 23 Apr
Hopefully Leicester will have something still to play for come the last day