Re: Dion Sanderson

08:49, Tue 23 Apr
Rags
Ricky Blotto
And he's supposed to be our on field "leader" you can see why it's gone to shit

People hate him any way ... mostly because he's black and noticeable .. same as all the other scapegoats you and your mates choose every game ... Bacuna ... Dembele ... and lately Laird

but Rab's point is valid ... on his wage taxis are VERY affordable

Rags you regularly post absolute bollocks and we're all kinda used to it, but this is another level.

Is Ollie Burke black? Hogan?

And is Jude white?

He’s the SHA champion race baiter

To answer all of the above ... there are a certain group of posters on here who constantly aim vitriolic abuse at Sanderson, Bacuna, Dembele and recently Laird.
Much much much more abuse and nastier abuse than they aim at any other players. At least a few of them appear on the match threads within 15 minutes of kick-off and start attacking those four players as soon as they make one small mistake, regardless of the score at the time, regardless of how the team is playing, regardless of who else is making mistakes it's always the same posters attacking the same players.

To throw abuse at lots of the players, Burke, Sunjic, Bielik, Hogan and everyone else including those four isn't driven by racism .. that's obvious... and that's not what I'm saying.

But there are some posters on here, and loads on Facebook, who will call Sanderson or Bacuna, dogshit, the worst ever, complete disgrace, should be fecked off, a c@nt, a feckin w@nker, gutless, not trying, doesn't care ... and never actually mention other players at all.
Sometimes they may say "Sunjic is crap today", "JJ is having a poor game" .. but when it's a black player they completely lose their shit and make it personal and vitriolic.

They're racists, and often they slip up in other posts too, who sit there just waiting to pounce, just waiting to unload their abuse on certain black players.

I hate them, and won't back down on this... and eventually others will notice too.

Some of this racism with a couple of them goes all the way back to the 70s. I attacked them in person about it then and they haven't changed one iota over the last 40+ years - they just try and hide it a little more.

Can you present the evidence? Or is this just more nonsensical bluster.
08:51, Tue 23 Apr
Waggeh
I'm sure we'll find out all the facts if it's in the publics best interests to know.

In the meantime I don't think there's much benefit to idle gossip.
There’s even less benefit to get caught drink driving whilst holding a senior position in a very privileged job as a well paid athlete.
All this in on him
Tony Fantastico
09:00, Tue 23 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Waggeh
I'm sure we'll find out all the facts if it's in the publics best interests to know.

There’s even less benefit to get caught drink driving whilst holding a senior position in a very privileged job as a well paid athlete.
All this in on him

Just to be clear. I'm not defending Dion. I have plenty of reason to detest drink driving.

I just find speculation about serious issues like this one a bit grim.

Re: Dion Sanderson

09:01, Tue 23 Apr
Blueysoa
Rags
Ricky Blotto
And he's supposed to be our on field "leader" you can see why it's gone to shit

People hate him any way ... mostly because he's black and noticeable .. same as all the other scapegoats you and your mates choose every game ... Bacuna ... Dembele ... and lately Laird

but Rab's point is valid ... on his wage taxis are VERY affordable

Rags you regularly post absolute bollocks and we're all kinda used to it, but this is another level.

Is Ollie Burke black? Hogan?

And is Jude white?

He’s the SHA champion race baiter

To answer all of the above ... there are a certain group of posters on here who constantly aim vitriolic abuse at Sanderson, Bacuna, Dembele and recently Laird.
Much much much more abuse and nastier abuse than they aim at any other players. At least a few of them appear on the match threads within 15 minutes of kick-off and start attacking those four players as soon as they make one small mistake, regardless of the score at the time, regardless of how the team is playing, regardless of who else is making mistakes it's always the same posters attacking the same players.

To throw abuse at lots of the players, Burke, Sunjic, Bielik, Hogan and everyone else including those four isn't driven by racism .. that's obvious... and that's not what I'm saying.

But there are some posters on here, and loads on Facebook, who will call Sanderson or Bacuna, dogshit, the worst ever, complete disgrace, should be fecked off, a c@nt, a feckin w@nker, gutless, not trying, doesn't care ... and never actually mention other players at all.
Sometimes they may say "Sunjic is crap today", "JJ is having a poor game" .. but when it's a black player they completely lose their shit and make it personal and vitriolic.

They're racists, and often they slip up in other posts too, who sit there just waiting to pounce, just waiting to unload their abuse on certain black players.

I hate them, and won't back down on this... and eventually others will notice too.

Some of this racism with a couple of them goes all the way back to the 70s. I attacked them in person about it then and they haven't changed one iota over the last 40+ years - they just try and hide it a little more.

Can you present the evidence? Or is this just more nonsensical bluster.

While Rags can’t be sure this is the case every time someone criticises a player who happens to be black… I have to say he has a point.

The number of black players accused of being lazy by fans has always been disproportionate and there can only be one reason for that.

Some fans can’t wait to say it. Bacuna is a prime example. We know he has his faults and is far from beyond criticism, but some of the abuse angled at him - lazy, no end product - just isn’t true and is both racist and stupid.
09:02, Tue 23 Apr
He is right on this one, there is one or 2 on here who go 0-100 on the match thread towards black players and it's not even subtle.

I noticed it months ago, it was Longelo who was getting the abuse on that occasion.
09:09, Tue 23 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Waggeh

All this in on him

Just to be clear. I'm not defending Dion. I have plenty of reason to detest drink driving.

I just find speculation about serious issues like this one a bit grim.

Not much to speculate about
Nah Longelo is the worst footballer to ever play for us. Nothing to do with colour, he’s just pony.
09:14, Tue 23 Apr
Yet sometimes sensible posters rush to defend them. If it’s borderline let’s call it racist. If tortuous justifications as to why a post isn’t racist is required, let’s call it racist.

Let’s just feck racism off.

Simple.
09:38, Tue 23 Apr
Seems like they knew before Rotherham

If Marc Roberts was fit enough to be benched he could have started i guess.
I'm a lumberjack and i'm okay
09:41, Tue 23 Apr
Quite surprised about this, he looks like a shandy drinker to me.
Worse than Burke?
09:48, Tue 23 Apr
I can’t think of a worse footballer I’ve seen than Burke. I don’t think he even warrants the description.
09:51, Tue 23 Apr
Worse than Burke?

For me, yes.
09:57, Tue 23 Apr
Thongs
Nah Longelo is the worst footballer to ever play for us. Nothing to do with colour, he’s just pony.

I don't think he is even the worst left back in the last ten years.

Edit. Ben Gordan was just over 10 years ago, so make it 15 years.
09:59, Tue 23 Apr
It's not racist or stupid to say that Bacuna's end product is often lacking.

His delivery half the time is something even Hermes would wince at.