00:38, Sat 1 Aug
Great news to wake up to this morning. Good luck Aitor! KRO
00:47, Sat 1 Aug
Karanka Right On
The former Middlesbrough and Nottingham Forest boss is the club's sixth permanent manager in three and a half years.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
it will no longer happen get over it!

3:20

00:19, Sat 1 Aug
It's refreshing to hear a manager willing to criticise the fans when they deserve criticising. You almost never hear it... If you've got a youngster on the pitch and he's got 20k people shouting "GET IT FORWARD", they're going to belt it forward.

You hear it all the time at Blues (and I imagine, at most clubs outside of the top few in the Prem). People complain about hoofball but when a defender makes a sideways pass, people go fecking mental.

Karanka is going to get us passing the ball better and at times it won't create much but we either buy into it or we don't. Shouting "get it forward" with Karanka in charge is effectively like showing up with a bedsheet that says "Karanka Out" because you're going completely against what he's all about.

At both Boro and Forest, he was open about his overall plan. He'll make us difficult to break down and once we achieve that, he'll get us to hold on to the ball and with time, he'll get us playing decent attacking football. It won't happen overnight and he won't expect players who can't do it to play in that way - he'll replace them.
04:43, Sat 1 Aug
The most boring manager ever. Even if we get promoted, we will fall out of love with football.
05:49, Sat 1 Aug
Hope he gets rid of Craigy and brings his own back room team in to refresh things

Would that be awkward for little Gary Gards though?

Wonder if Juke is nervous too if Aitor moved him on at Boro?

Oh to be a fly on the wall
06:27, Sat 1 Aug
Bossanova
The most boring manager ever. Even if we get promoted, we will fall out of love with football.

After the shyte show of this season, I really don't care

I just want us to win games and not roll over

Will be delighted with a season of one nils
06:37, Sat 1 Aug
Bossanova

Yes because we all love averaging 3 goals against us every game.

It's not like we're moving from Johan Cruyff to Aitor Karanka. The football is already garbage.
07:00, Sat 1 Aug
Bossanova

No mate, the constant 3-0 defeats and season after season of relegation battles has done that. Lmao.
07:07, Sat 1 Aug
That's simply not true, he's not as pragmatic as some would have you belive.

Forest and Boro fans love the effer. He'll sort us out at the back, give us a good base and I genuinely reckon we've got a tilt at promotion in 3 years if our Dongy keeps his beak out.

I'm probably more optimistic about this appointment than I have been about any since Trevor Francis.
07:15, Sat 1 Aug
Waggeh
That's simply not true, he's not as pragmatic as some would have you belive.

Forest and Boro fans love the effer. He'll sort us out at the back, give us a good base and I genuinely reckon we've got a tilt at promotion in 3 years if our Dongy keeps his beak out.

I'm probably more optimistic about this appointment than I have been about any since Trevor Francis.

Ditto. Absolutely buzzing me.
bruggeaway
it will no longer happen get over it!

3:20

See ya Jukey and thanks 👍
... how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
Yeah because for the past ten years our football has been so expansive and sexy.
07:35, Sat 1 Aug
First time you’ve posted on 6 months just to say that?

Weird geezer