07:58, Wed 8 Nov
No, that was Cliff Richard.
10:01, Wed 8 Nov
I think the Beatles became a bit more boring the more drugs and experimental they became. I really like that ‘bright’, energetic sound of their earlier years when they were referencing and recording early soul and other black music and were a major influence in synthesising that into something new and joyful in our culture. It was great to be young and hear all that. I like that version about a hundred times more than the one that was put out.
10:16, Wed 8 Nov
Apologies to all those non- Beatles fans out there for bumping this up again, - you must be well annd truly fecked off with this thread, I expect, but I just thought I’d share this.

There’s been a couple of Versions of Now and Then covered in the style of the Beatles a la 1964 (Hard Days Night , kind of). Just a bit of fun really, someone covered it in a more up tempo style using AI to simulate the voices of the band members.

I quite liked it anyway. Preferred it to the melancholy official one. See the description under the video for a full explanation of how it was put together.

[m.youtube.com]

That's so much better

Official one is a complete dirge - (literally a lament for the dead)
10:18, Wed 8 Nov
. (double post)
10:32, Wed 8 Nov
Yeah that's better imo

Some of the AI stuff has had me in bits

Here's Homer Simpson performing Born Slippy

[x.com]
Happy Clapper
10:37, Wed 8 Nov
Rags
Apologies to all those non- Beatles fans out there for bumping this up again, - you must be well annd truly fecked off with this thread, I expect, but I just thought I’d share this.

There’s been a couple of Versions of Now and Then covered in the style of the Beatles a la 1964 (Hard Days Night , kind of). Just a bit of fun really, someone covered it in a more up tempo style using AI to simulate the voices of the band members.

I quite liked it anyway. Preferred it to the melancholy official one. See the description under the video for a full explanation of how it was put together.

[m.youtube.com]

That's so much better

Official one is a complete dirge - (literally a lament for the dead)
D'you think the same about the slow version of KRO ?
Only joking !
22:01, Fri 10 Nov
Tilton Rifle
The story

The new record. I love this video

This has cut to the core of the 7, 8, 9, …. year old me who was Beatles mad, and who won a competition (well my sister did after copying my answers) at 9 years old and we were treated as VIPs at the opening night of A Hard Days Night (they were expecting teenagers not a 8 and 9 year old 🤣).

It might not be a great song - but it bloody is to me!!