20:49, Wed 13 Dec
KingCostly
A very Eustace-like performance so far. Look solid but without much threat going forward.

If we use the ball better on the break in the second half, we should be OK. Bacuna has wasted two or three good opportunities himself.

We’ve tried to keep possession today, which we never did under Eustace.
I thought you HATED it when people just make shit up? 🫣

Satire is not lying you plank
Waggeh
Nikola Zigic
I effing love Bacuna, for all his faults he's the only player on the pitch who would have done that.

So cool. He's what you wanna be when you play football as a kid.

Yep and that's why he's in the team. I love a player who tries stuff. Him & Dembele are the only ones we've got who are genuinely fun to watch.

They'll cock it up more often than not but it's fantastic when it comes off.

Up the Bacca.

Agreed. When we signed him it was a breath of fresh air, finally a player to enjoy.

Fabbrini was the same (on loan).

Football is about entertainment and he's bloody entertaining, I am a bit of an apologist of his to be fair but I do recognise he lets himself down sometimes.

However, I'll never criticise a player who gives the ball away trying to do something special when they've got it in their locker like he has.

As Rags says, we should give him a solid platform behind to build on. Let's get a bit more solid and let Dembele, Bacuna, Stansfield, Miyoshi do their thing.

I hope he's learned something and we turn it around a bit now, even at the expense of the no fear bollocks, until the summer.

Cue a collapse 2nd half 😂
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:50, Wed 13 Dec
NouCamp
7 points off the play offs

Haha you mad bastard love it 😜
20:51, Wed 13 Dec
Tomorrow morning in the office

"yes i know we won Wayne but that wasn't progressive, playing through the thirds, Arsenal-esque, front-foot football --- you're sacked"
Thing is, as confidence builds with wins the performances naturally improve. The Huddersfield game being an example.

Water under the bridge now. Need to take a point at the very least tonight and get the away hoodoo broken for Rooney.
Take that - thought we looked solid without pulling up any trees, which is an improvement on what we have been. Weird goal to score but we'll take anything, just come out strong this half now blues, play with a bit of confidence and pick up a second
20:52, Wed 13 Dec
David Xavis
Really positive start. Bacuna poor though.

Hehe
20:53, Wed 13 Dec
First ten very promising, faded in the middle section last 10 finished stronger.
Is looking a lot better.
Thing is, as confidence builds with wins the performances naturally improve. The Huddersfield game being an example.

Water under the bridge now. Need to take a point at the very least tonight and get the away hoodoo broken for Rooney.

Need all 3 points to kick on --- there for the taking
Much better performance. Still need to improve our final ball, but we look like a team.
I thought Bacs had fecked it up at 1st, silly me. Buchanan needs to get hold of the winger
Lets hope we start the second half better than we have been doing
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
So laid back scoring that he was horizontal! Do love Bacca. Can we get a result now? Must admit Cardiff look half decent at times.
Up the feckin Blues
Thought we had a lot more energy and aggression, hope we can keep going
20:55, Wed 13 Dec
Case in point with Stansfield there, just lacks the physicality.
A few years he’s going to be phenomenal though.

Aiwu effs about too much doesn’t he
20:56, Wed 13 Dec
Don’t think I’ve seen Buchanan get skinned so much as he has tonight. He’s struggling