21:47, Wed 13 Dec
Super win. JJ MoM. Sunjic energy a difference. Bacuna is a dude. Roberts, Sanderson, Buchanan and Dembele all good. Onwards and upwards.
21:47, Wed 13 Dec
love you blues
Wasn’t quite a JE performance same shape but everyone higher. No one can question the desire tonight. Only downside shoukd have out the game to bed much earlier.

Some good performances but I thought James was the pick.

Chuffed for Rooney and the players seems like the worlds against you when on a bad run.
21:49, Wed 13 Dec
Get in there lads - well done boys, well done Rooney

Back to basics - very similar to a JE performance but i think we had a bit more quality - we had some easy chances to score another

Use this as the foundation to EVOLVE the play and we can do great things.

WE just looked so much more solid with a great shape.

Unlike a JE team we always looked dangerous on the break. I'm really pleased with that.

Though a bit pissed off that I called a win and never put a bet on!
I’m reminded of the Zola win at Wolves where he kept playing the same tactics that hadn’t worked but somehow got a win.

The difference with this is that I think/hope Rooney has adapted a bit and realised that’s what needs to be done until he has players to suit his system. I really hope this is a turning point. I’m taking my girl to her first game against Brizzle and would love it to be pumping.
World class Wayne.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
Good shape and discipline. That XI will get points away from home. Few more wins before Jan and there will be no need to panic buy.
21:50, Wed 13 Dec
Bosh! Get the eff in there! Big 3 points
Happy Clapper
Not read the other replies yet so may be repeating sentiment but good performance and a well earned 3 points. Honestly thought we should've won by more if I could criticise, but we really limited Cardiff. Definitely the most solid we've looked under Rooney - and I don't think we totally abandoned playing football either. Great 3 points - let's try build on it now
Very happy with that, should of been more comfortable but delighted to see progress tonight.
Thought we were gonna blow it after the Aiwu sitter, got in to so many good positions tonight and the final ball was too often poor. Was going mad when the lino bottles giving the foul on Juke at the end.

Enough of the negatives though, that was a good win and performance. Buchanan excellent, Roberts ageing like a fine wine, great stuff.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
Great result. Come on you blue machine
Great win blues. Could have been 4 had some good chances aiwu 🤦‍♂️ pleased for the boys and especially Rooney kro
Great result, I predicted 4-0 plus for Cardiff. Very happy to be an arse, well done Blues.
KRO
GBBlue
Be fair. In patches we played well and if we could take one of our chances we could have won this 3 or 4 nil.

Sanderson, been critical of him but MOM!

I mean, we did take one our chances.