18:17, Thu 28 Dec
The only thing the sun prints that i believe is the date, oh and maybe the page numbers.
18:20, Thu 28 Dec
I like Rooney and really want him to succeed. I also don’t believe a single thing that that awful paper writes. But I wouldn’t mind that at all.
18:21, Thu 28 Dec
" What a pair " phhhwwwooaaahh !!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
18:29, Thu 28 Dec
I'm all for sticking with Rooney for now but if Cooper wanted the job which I'm sure he would I'd bite his hand off.
I suspect cooper now regards himself as a PL level manager, unlikely to come here

If true, i think he is clearly a better prospect than WR even if we do start picking up results, starting from tomorrow night
18:32, Thu 28 Dec
Wagner and Cook could sell it to him couldn't they

Exactly the sort of appointment I thought they'd come up with first time around
18:33, Thu 28 Dec
I'd be delighted with this
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
18:33, Thu 28 Dec
Ribeye
I'm all for sticking with Rooney for now but if Cooper wanted the job which I'm sure he would I'd bite his hand off.

Would be funny watching him clapping the fans at the end of the game.
18:35, Thu 28 Dec
NouCamp
Wagner and Cook could sell it to him couldn't they

100%
A hell of a lot of money was spent on that Forest squad, and Cooper couldn’t t organise em well enough to get some points. Evidently not a PremierLeague manager.

His record lower down isn’t as ugly, but in the higher league, he failed.
18:44, Thu 28 Dec
Think the forest board bought all them players. I think most managers would struggle to make a whole new 11 gel in the hardest league in the world.
18:46, Thu 28 Dec
Hardly failed, got them up, kept them up and was outside the relegation zone when he left. Couldn’t ask for much more than that considering where they were when he took over.

Gerrim in
18:48, Thu 28 Dec
Also one of few to have won a World Cup with an English team.
18:57, Thu 28 Dec
“Birmingham have big ambitions and the owners want them in the Premier League within the next two to three years.

"In Steve Cooper they think they would have the person to deliver it, while also providing a brand of football the fans will love.”

Sounds good to me, can't happen soon enough. OK thanks Wayne, bye. And you John and Ashley, all the best.