18:59, Thu 28 Dec
Think the forest board bought all them players. I think most managers would struggle to make a whole new 11 gel in the hardest league in the world.

Try reading the words that were typed, rather than the words you imagine have been typed.
19:03, Thu 28 Dec
Keep hearing about this brand of football that the fans would love.

Bottom line is if you win games and keep on winning fans will put up with any "Brand" of football.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
19:10, Thu 28 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Think the forest board bought all them players. I think most managers would struggle to make a whole new 11 gel in the hardest league in the world.

Try reading the words that were typed, rather than the words you imagine have been typed.

Erm I have? You said he couldn't organise them, I said most managers would struggle to do the same with so many new signings.

People moan at Rooney changing too much too soon and knock cooper for not doing well when trying to form a premier league side from something like 18 new signings šŸ™„
19:17, Thu 28 Dec
After reading the anti-rooney posts on here the last few days, we would be lucky to get Tommy Cooper, one or two defeats in Steve Coopers reign he would be subjected to the same.
19:18, Thu 28 Dec
Itā€™s likely utter tosh but Iā€™d take cooper over Wayne any day of the week. What worries me most about the whole Rooney thing is heā€™ll keep failing and theyā€™ll give him as long as Zola got. Hopefully he turns it round, but I canā€™t see it.
Incorrect because he is a good manager with a proven track record
19:19, Thu 28 Dec
Donā€™t think so. If we binned Wayne, and brought cooper in, I think most would be happy with it, and I think heā€™d have a lot of goodwill built up which obviously Rooney, wrongfully didnā€™t get.
19:27, Thu 28 Dec
If we bring in Cooper for WR it will immediately restore all good will. Never mind the fact he would get us in the top ten this season. Outstanding manager
19:31, Thu 28 Dec
This thread has already proven he would be given a chance, when WR was first mooted very few people were happy about. I'll happily go and pick him up if he'll come.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
If there's any truth to this Rooney could be closer to the door than we think.
ā€œOh Nikola Zigicā€

H
19:32, Thu 28 Dec
gerry1875
After reading the anti-rooney posts on here the last few days, we would be lucky to get Tommy Cooper, one or two defeats in Steve Coopers reign he would be subjected to the same.

If he coached and set the team up to perform like this one has for the last 13 games, he'd probably get the same sort of criticism. There's nothing wrong with that and it's par for the course. Even simple fans without coaching badges can recognise that a back four works better than a back two and that a good manager is fully aware of the quality and type of the tools at his disposal and that this should be apparent when you observe how he utilises them.
19:32, Thu 28 Dec
Where does he live? I will drive him round.
19:34, Thu 28 Dec
Rooneys appointment started like this remember so maybe thereā€™s hope. It was leaked to us a month before it happened; and I could be wrong but I think the overwhelming consensus on here and everywhere else was that appointing Wayne was a terrible idea.
19:40, Thu 28 Dec
Bluenose27
Rooneys appointment started like this remember so maybe thereā€™s hope.

I feel hopeful even just reading about it in that rag. Unfortunately, I can't forget that it's the hope that kills you.....every.single.time. šŸ˜¢

Still....gerrimin!

Linked Image