10:42, Fri 29 Dec
Haircut1000
El Mayor
He’s going Palace

Says who?

Been rumoured for a while even before left forest, nothing certain yet and Hodgson in charge tomorrow.
10:44, Fri 29 Dec
Haircut1000
El Mayor
He’s going Palace

Says who?

It’s been in the press since Boxing Day.
10:44, Fri 29 Dec
When it broke it struck me as megaphone diplomacy from his agent…. I.e Hurry up making your mind up Mr Crystal Palace as others maybe interested
10:45, Fri 29 Dec
Just as an aside .... Forest selling Brennan Johnson to Spurs for £47.5 million on deadline day didn't help Cooper's plight
10:51, Fri 29 Dec
I just think it’s all another trap set by Colleen and we’re all going to get a summons.
10:54, Fri 29 Dec
Just as an aside .... Forest selling Brennan Johnson to Spurs for £47.5 million on deadline day didn't help Cooper's plight

Fair point

Rooney having to play Longelo while Buchanan is injured doesn’t help Rooneys plight.
10:54, Fri 29 Dec
turley
Haircut1000
El Mayor
He’s going Palace

Says who?

It’s been in the press since Boxing Day.

Rumoured since the summer.
11:07, Fri 29 Dec
Neither does instructing your fullbacks to abandon their defensive duties.
11:10, Fri 29 Dec

Fair point

Rooney having to play Longelo while Buchanan is injured doesn’t help Rooneys plight.

Well, to be pedantic ... he's not playing Longelo because Buchanan is injured .... he's playing Longelo because Drameh is injured who he would be playing because Buchanan is injured
11:20, Fri 29 Dec
Rags

Fair point

Well, to be pedantic ... he's not playing Longelo because Buchanan is injured .... he's playing Longelo because Drameh is injured who he would be playing because Buchanan is injured

I think Drameh would be playing right back instead of Aiwu, not at left back
11:24, Fri 29 Dec
Rags

Fair point

I think Drameh would be playing right back instead of Aiwu, not at left back

Apologies ...

he's playing Longelo because Laird is injured AND Drameh is injured - who he would otherwise be playing left back because Buchanan is injured
11:33, Fri 29 Dec
El Mayor
He’s going Palace

Yeah, he always was wasn't he? never thought there was a chance he'd come here with palarse showing interest.
Up the feckin Blues
12:48, Fri 29 Dec
Two of the six people you mentioned were available on Boxing Day.

....yeah, and only one of them showed up.....looking at that second goal again it's unbelievable how bad Captain feck up was, he actually ran away from Gooch, look at the speed of Bacuna who was chasing back, compared to Sanderson 😤
Not just that. The second goal against Leicester roberts outpaced him in trying to get back to the Leicester forward. Is Sanderson really that slow or just decided he doesn’t want to play for Rooney?
12:52, Fri 29 Dec
Does anybody know if Buchanan is available to play tonight? I believe he had concussion but don’t know how long that keeps him out due to protocols. Would make a big difference if he is.