It was the SUN on the 8th October broke the news that Rooney was lined up to be the new manager of BCFC.
09:25, Fri 29 Dec
Cooper - gerrimin.

Cooper - 1 win in 13

Worse record than Rooney.
09:33, Fri 29 Dec
With an expensively assembled squad, the core of which he had last year.

Win percentage in prem league……21%
09:35, Fri 29 Dec
Thongs
Cooper - 1 win in 13

I would expect people to see the difference between losing to Premier League teams and taking a competent team from the playoffs to the edge of the relegation zone in the championship.
The cold never bothered me anyway
09:37, Fri 29 Dec
Cooper is on his way Crystal Palace according to some. I do not know if that is true or not.
09:41, Fri 29 Dec
Thongs
Cooper - 1 win in 13

I would expect people to see the difference between losing to Premier League teams and taking a competent team from the playoffs to the edge of the relegation zone in the championship.

Forest were tenth earlier in the season so he took a competent Premier league squad to the relegation zone.
09:51, Fri 29 Dec
Thongs
Thongs
Cooper - 1 win in 13

Forest were tenth earlier in the season so he took a competent Premier league squad to the relegation zone.

You're comparing apples with pears.

Do you think he'd be a better manager for us than Rooney over the next couple of seasons?
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
Tha Project OBE
With an expensively assembled squad, the core of which he had last year.

Win percentage in prem league……21%

I don't see the issue. Just sack him when we get promoted.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:22, Fri 29 Dec
IanT
Thongs
Thongs
Cooper - 1 win in 13

Do you think he'd be a better manager for us than Rooney over the next couple of seasons?

He hasn't got time, he is currently trawling the interent to find any reference Cooper has ever made about Villa. Closest he has got is that he once stayed in one when on holiday in Spain.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:23, Fri 29 Dec
He’s going Palace
10:23, Fri 29 Dec
Thongs
Thongs
Cooper - 1 win in 13

Impossible to say.
10:24, Fri 29 Dec
#GUTTED.

On to the next. Warnock in!
10:36, Fri 29 Dec
Tilton Rifle
gerry1875
Robert Hopkins
Not good enough for what ? Not good enough to stay up, get mid table obscurity, or promotion ? It is more than good enough for mid table obscurity which is a massive move forward from the last few years.
Not good enough for fans to expect we should be up in the top half, it has no leadership, it has not got a regular 15-20 goal a season striker, there is nothing in that squad to even build on apart JJ and a 17 year old youth.

Buchanan, Laird, Long, Sanderson, Bacuna, Bielik in addition to the two you mentioned are improvements on recent squads too.

This squad with a competent manager like our previous one would easily finish top half.

Two of the six people you mentioned were available on Boxing Day.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
10:41, Fri 29 Dec
El Mayor
He’s going Palace

Says who?
10:42, Fri 29 Dec
Haircut1000
El Mayor
He’s going Palace

Says who?

Trust me. I suspect this story is an agent plant just to ensure talks are hurried up a bit.