19:44, Thu 28 Dec
Hopefully this convo has happened, Cooper is elite at this level
19:44, Thu 28 Dec
gerry1875
After reading the anti-rooney posts on here the last few days, we would be lucky to get Tommy Cooper, one or two defeats in Steve Coopers reign he would be subjected to the same.

If Cooper would have read this forum over the years he'd never come to us, plenty on here have mocked his looks
19:47, Thu 28 Dec
MMBlue
gerry1875
After reading the anti-rooney posts on here the last few days, we would be lucky to get Tommy Cooper, one or two defeats in Steve Coopers reign he would be subjected to the same.

If Cooper would have read this forum over the years he'd never come to us, plenty on here have mocked his looks
Correct, I also remember on here people championing for Cotterill and Karanka, look how that ended up
19:47, Thu 28 Dec
MMBlue
gerry1875

😂
Wasp sting face.
One of the most bizarre comments of the year too. Well done. Good late entry
Tony Fantastico
If true and it is going to happen, get him in during this transfer window. End this sad sorry episode were suffering currently and reset....
19:56, Thu 28 Dec
Don't think he plays the brand of football we want
19:58, Thu 28 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
MMBlue
gerry1875

😂
Wasp sting face.
One of the most bizarre comments of the year too. Well done. Good late entry

🐝🤣🤣
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
20:01, Thu 28 Dec
bcfste

He did at swansea.
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
If true and it is going to happen, get him in during this transfer window. End this sad sorry episode were suffering currently and reset....

I'm with you on that, although I'd suggest before the window - IE - tomorrow.

It's in the daily mail now -

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
20:03, Thu 28 Dec
According to that paper report people are unhappy because Rooney said he would have changed all 11 players the other night if he could have, I said exactly the same when it was half time, Rooney knows this squad is not good enough and most of the fans know it's not good enough, it does need a massive overhaul and if people think differently then so be it, I said at the seasons start and I will say it again we were always going to be a lower mid to lower half league position finish, nothing in the squad excited me, all I suspected we would not go down but we would be nowhere near the play offs also.
20:05, Thu 28 Dec
BLUENOSE B
bcfste

He did at swansea.
And at Forest in this league
Tony Fantastico
20:06, Thu 28 Dec
Not good enough for what ? Not good enough to stay up, get mid table obscurity, or promotion ? It is more than good enough for mid table obscurity which is a massive move forward from the last few years.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:11, Thu 28 Dec
Robert Hopkins
Not good enough for what ? Not good enough to stay up, get mid table obscurity, or promotion ? It is more than good enough for mid table obscurity which is a massive move forward from the last few years.
Not good enough for fans to expect we should be up in the top half, it has no leadership, it has not got a regular 15-20 goal a season striker, there is nothing in that squad to even build on apart JJ and a 17 year old youth.
20:13, Thu 28 Dec
gerry1875
According to that paper report people are unhappy because Rooney said he would have changed all 11 players the other night if he could have

I was more baffled that he said that after not making a single change at half time.
20:15, Thu 28 Dec
Francis Urquhart
gerry1875
According to that paper report people are unhappy because Rooney said he would have changed all 11 players the other night if he could have

I was more baffled that he said that after not making a single change at half time.
Yes I agree, but maybe he wanted to give them a chance of redeeming themselves, which again they failed miserably