18:03, Tue 2 Jan
And if one is able to rise above, don't stir the shit pot and let it go?
Oh bollocks I've just replied to one of your posts. Silly me.
18:07, Tue 2 Jan
Perfectly put. There’s a few made themselves look very very silly over the last 3 months, and a lot of those did the same in 2016

Third time lucky?

Let's hope so - and hopefully they don't just try to rely on "luck".

Like yourself, i support the club, the owners and whatever is best for the club .... can't believe how many fools put their support for the club, and what was best for the club, to one side and decided to devote themselves to the Rooney cult instead.

Now their Messiah Wayne obviously doesn't give a toss about them any more then no doubt they will come sneaking back in pretending it wasn't them who were willing to bend down and let themselves be fecked in the arse. "Oh no, i never supported him, honest Guv"
18:09, Tue 2 Jan

Yes ... you're probably right - but it's hard to be lectured about "time to all support what's best for the club" when those who were sceptical about Rooney all along were the ones who ultimately had the good of the club at heart
18:12, Tue 2 Jan
Bobharford
"loads of us bought into it "
Eh?

Exactly!
About ten posters max on SHA thought it was a great move, not 'loads of us bought into it'🤣🤣

But agree that the owners are the best thing that's happened to blues for many,many years and need our support and appreciation.

And a big shout out to whoever decided Rooney's time was up before it became too late👍
18:13, Tue 2 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Perfectly put. There’s a few made themselves look very very silly over the last 3 months, and a lot of those did the same in 2016

Third time lucky?
Who are these people?
Tony Fantastico
18:15, Tue 2 Jan
Look after yourself. Let's see what happens...
18:18, Tue 2 Jan
Rags

Yes ... you're probably right - but it's hard to be lectured about "time to all support what's best for the club" when those who were sceptical about Rooney all along were the ones who ultimately had the good of the club at heart

Could not agree more. Don't forget those same people made such comments as finding another club to support because us doubters was not 'on the bus' and 'this project isn't for you'.

This whole rooney saga has been the most embarassing time of being a blues fan i can remember fanbase wise. North korean dictator levels of devotion and pure stupidity of actually arguing rooney was going to get us playing great football despite never doing it in his managerial career.

The only reason they want us to shut up now is because they are embarassed how wrong they got it.
18:22, Tue 2 Jan
Who are these people?
Tony Fantastico
18:23, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Iain_Gavin

Third time lucky?
Who are these people?

I mean you are one of them. No offence but you was fully behind something that anyone with a working set of eyes could see was shit most weeks. Blindly cheering us losing every week n claiming entertainment was bizarre.

It wasn't just you mind, i just can't remember the others usernames off the top of my head.
18:26, Tue 2 Jan
Rags

Could not agree more. Don't forget those same people made such comments as finding another club to support because us doubters was not 'on the bus' and 'this project isn't for you'.

This whole rooney saga has been the most embarassing time of being a blues fan i can remember fanbase wise. North korean dictator levels of devotion and pure stupidity of actually arguing rooney was going to get us playing great football despite never doing it in his managerial career.

The only reason they want us to shut up now is because they are embarassed how wrong they got it.

Yes the Day one mantra of "winning mentality" became "excuse mentality" within a fortnight.

Oh the games are too hard
The ref was against us
You don't understand what he's trying to do
He just needs a whole new squad
People just hate him because he's Scouse
The players are shit
The players are thick
The players have downed tools
The injuries are terrible

well, we said he was going to be a shite manager and he WAS a shite manager.

Nothing against the bloke mind - just glad he's not our problem any more
Well said 👍🏻
18:27, Tue 2 Jan
Fully behind the team on match days yeah. Wanting to enjoy us winning yeah. Not holding back celebrating us winning when it bastard happened. Not abusing players, manager or club officials, yeah.i support the team and manager.
But said on here after the Hull game his words about listening to the players were worrying. Mad ain’t I 😉
Tony Fantastico
18:29, Tue 2 Jan
Fully behind the team on match days yeah. Wanting to enjoy us winning yeah. Not holding back celebrating us winning when it bastard happened. Not abusing players, manager or club officials, yeah.i support the team and manager.
But said on here after the Hull game his words about listening to the players were worrying. Mad ain’t I 😉

To be fair Rab, you did say, quite a few times, that most of the posters on here wanted Blues to lose matches just so they could be proven right
18:31, Tue 2 Jan
CastleBlue
Rab C Nesbitt
Iain_Gavin

Third time lucky?
Who are these people?

I mean you are one of them. No offence but you was fully behind something that anyone with a working set of eyes could see was shit most weeks. Blindly cheering us losing every week n claiming entertainment was bizarre.

It wasn't just you mind, i just can't remember the others usernames off the top of my head.

I was one - don't think I told people to support another club, but did call out the booing and insults thrown at Rooney vs Hull, and called for patience when people called for his head in the first 5 games.

Started to worry when we struggled against Wednesday and Rotherham. After Cov I said something has to give - then Cardiff, Leicester and Plymouth gave me hope. Cardiff was solid and although they offered little, it was probably our best performance under Rooney. Leicester we caused them some problems and went and attacked the championship Man City. I don't hate that one bit - despite the obvious issues at the back. Plymouth was well worth the trip down south, frustrated we didn't come away with 3 points but felt we showed fight and played good football at times, really was in control at 2-0 before Sanderson's mistake.

If you say you never saw any positives, you never tried to. Ultimately, following that more positive looking run, we had an embarrassing 3 performances on the bounce and after Bristol I was done. I'm glad they've got rid.

I wasn't exactly thrilled with Rooney when we got him, but I tried to see what the club wanted to do and tried to get behind it. Shoot me for doing so if you wish, but I felt that being negative when there was a chance it could work was incredibly counter-productive.