18:31, Tue 2 Jan
Rags
Fully behind the team on match days yeah. Wanting to enjoy us winning yeah. Not holding back celebrating us winning when it bastard happened. Not abusing players, manager or club officials, yeah.i support the team and manager.
But said on here after the Hull game his words about listening to the players were worrying. Mad ain’t I 😉

To be fair Rab, you did say, quite a few times, that most of the posters on here wanted Blues to lose matches just so they could be proven right
‘Most of the posters on here’
Nah. Didn’t say that
Tony Fantastico
18:31, Tue 2 Jan
CastleBlue
Rab C Nesbitt
Iain_Gavin
Perfectly put. There’s a few made themselves look very very silly over the last 3 months, and a lot of those did the same in 2016

Third time lucky?
Who are these people?

I mean you are one of them. No offence but you was fully behind something that anyone with a working set of eyes could see was shit most weeks. Blindly cheering us losing every week n claiming entertainment was bizarre.

It wasn't just you mind, i just can't remember the others usernames off the top of my head.

So supporting the team on a match day makes someone look ‘very very silly’. The eff?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:35, Tue 2 Jan
I'm not sure who pulled the trigger but whether it was Wagner or Cook it was a brave move that was in the best interests of the club. This could've easily drifted on until the end of Feb but I feel far less worried about any chance of us being relegated now WR has been shown the door.
18:37, Tue 2 Jan
Rags
The only sour taste this has left has nothing to do with Cook, or Knighthead, or even Rooney himself - it was the way that the Rooney Groupies, starry-eyed about the amount of "clicks" he could bring, creaming themselves about his status as a player and social media star, wanking themselves silly with impossible wet dreams of what he was DEFINITELY going to achieve turned on Blues fans who were quite sensibly, maturely and calmly questioning the appointment based on the lack of evidential facts.

Any questioning of the appointment was deliberately misinterpreted to be a questioning of Knighthead and abuse along the lines of "feck off down the Vile".

When Rooney turned on the players his Groupies turned on the players

When comparisons were made with Eustace we were accused of seeing Eustace as "the Messiah"

Even sensible points about Eustace perhaps not being the answer and seeing the need for a long term different appointment - but not Rooney - were shouted down

We thought you were our friends - but it seems that's only when it suits you and as soon as any famous floozy may flash her knickers at us then we aren't your mates any more

So next time you all decide to turn on your mates perhaps you should reflect on the past 13 weeks and realise that people don't often make points just for the sake of it --- sometimes they are actually pointing out something important.

Gosh, talk about a victim complex. A tiny, tiny minority were absolutely convinced on Rooney. The sensible majority backed the decision in spite of his record. That's just part of being a fan. You support your team, your manager, your players. At least until a bloody ball is kicked.

Even sensible points about Eustace perhaps not being the answer and seeing the need for a long term different appointment - but not Rooney - were shouted down

I think you're being a bit disingenuous there. I don't recall anyone being "shouted down" for constructively questioning Rooney's appointment. The noisy, negative reactionaries -- the usual suspects -- were the only people I saw being put in their place. But they aren't serious people. The same bunch now complain that the water in the toilets is too hot. They liked it cold.
18:39, Tue 2 Jan
QBBC2
Very plausible. The fans forced Tom’s hand

And top marks to him for listening. Can't fault Wagner at all.
18:42, Tue 2 Jan
Super Hans
CastleBlue
Rab C Nesbitt
Iain_Gavin
Perfectly put. There’s a few made themselves look very very silly over the last 3 months, and a lot of those did the same in 2016

Third time lucky?
Who are these people?

I mean you are one of them. No offence but you was fully behind something that anyone with a working set of eyes could see was shit most weeks. Blindly cheering us losing every week n claiming entertainment was bizarre.

It wasn't just you mind, i just can't remember the others usernames off the top of my head.

So supporting the team on a match day makes someone look ‘very very silly’. The eff?

No. But watching us get beat n playing pathetically 90% of the time and then telling others to be positive as we can all see what rooney is trying to do is embarassing yes.

Rome isn't built in a day, brilliant powerpoint presentations, convinced he will get it right because of playing well for 10 minutes in a game. This entire saga has had it all.
18:48, Tue 2 Jan
The victors get to write the history and put themselves in the best light whilst painting the opposition blacker than they ever really were.
18:49, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Rags
Fully behind the team on match days yeah. Wanting to enjoy us winning yeah. Not holding back celebrating us winning when it bastard happened. Not abusing players, manager or club officials, yeah.i support the team and manager.
But said on here after the Hull game his words about listening to the players were worrying. Mad ain’t I 😉

To be fair Rab, you did say, quite a few times, that most of the posters on here wanted Blues to lose matches just so they could be proven right
‘Most of the posters on here’
Nah. Didn’t say that
In a way though I hope this is the rest button for overwhelming unity within us, the fanbase.
As I said earlier we have a lot to look forward to and hopefully the new gaffer gets off to a flying start to cement that unity
Tony Fantastico
18:56, Tue 2 Jan
I don’t remember Rab saying anything like that, or anyone 90% of the time tbh.

There was a bit of it after Ipswich, Cardiff, Plymouth and Leicester which was fair, we played some good stuff at times in those games.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:56, Tue 2 Jan
QBBC2
The victors get to write the history and put themselves in the best light whilst painting the opposition blacker than they ever really were.

We are all victors today
19:01, Tue 2 Jan
QBBC2

Yep.

CastleBlue
No. But watching us get beat n playing pathetically 90% of the time and then telling others to be positive as we can all see what rooney is trying to do is embarassing yes.

Rome isn't built in a day, brilliant powerpoint presentations, convinced he will get it right because of playing well for 10 minutes in a game. This entire saga has had it all.

The mask slipped here. It's not that they were "shouted down" for disagreeing or "turned on by their mates" or whatever fiction is now being espoused. They just love to be negative and love when we fail. "I was right! There was no point! You're all embarrassing for trying to be positive!".

It's really no surprise that a club like Blues, that has been in the pits forever, has so many such fans.
19:03, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
In a way though I hope this is the rest button for overwhelming unity within us, the fanbase.
As I said earlier we have a lot to look forward to and hopefully the new gaffer gets off to a flying start to cement that unity

You'd better pray it's not Marsch.
19:04, Tue 2 Jan
yeehaw
QBBC2

Yep.

CastleBlue

The mask slipped here. It's not that they were "shouted down" for disagreeing or "turned on by their mates" or whatever fiction is now being espoused. They just love to be negative and love when we fail. "I was right! There was no point! You're all embarrassing for trying to be positive!".

It's really no surprise that a club like Blues, that has been in the pits forever, has so many such fans.
3 great posts you have made this evening 👍👏👏👏
19:10, Tue 2 Jan
Maybe it's time to be a bit more honest and reflect a bit more? There has been some antagonistic shite on here, and name calling on both sides surely. I would hope it got dialled down a tad but it's the internet, anonymity, lack of restraint, childish rewriting of people's names etc. We can always turn it off I guess?