13:19, Wed 3 Jan
There's a lot about his past that I don't like and he's certainly gaff prone - his "no fear" statement was as ludicrous as his accusations of Milan "bottling it" when they refused to give him Kaka. I'd like less of that but as far as him being in charge of recruiting managers, I've no issue...

As long as he does proper due diligence. He may well have done with Rooney, but all the evidence suggests it was a quick deal done on the basis of him being friendly with his agent and his long-standing desire to work with Rooney - he's tried to get him several times before. I'd like a far more professional approach from hereon.
16:14, Wed 3 Jan
The herculean logistical task of carrying crisps up to the GMU. Don't take the mickey. Tell a couple of grunts to carry the beer and crisps up there. It can't be any more difficult than that. Closing it down is a cost cutting exercise. Doing the minimum and taking the cheapest option is typical of our previous overlords, I expect better now.

People that bought a ST up there, did so because they deem it to be the best view in the house. Evicting them after half a dozen games is very poor service indeed. Fix the lift for God's sake.

You'd think that somebody might have checked the legroom, before installing all the kop seats. The CEO won't be out there with his spanners, but it's ultimately his responsibility.

The floodlights are better at my local 5 a side pitches. Did nobody notice the dark patches on the field? I don't expect Cook to climb up the pylons. Surely the engineers tested it and reported back to the CEO. Very sloppy and it looks amateurish. Samesh and Ramesh had better floodlighting than we do now.

Air Jordan was a massive brand long before cook's time. Nobody bought the shoes because Cook was associated with them. He brags about doubling Nike profits. Yeah by moving all the production offshore, into Latin America and the far east sweatshops. Read a book called "no logo" to find out more on the unsavory practices they employed, back in the 90's.
Some truly abhorrent behavior, just to keep the shareholders fat and happy.

Cook out and Wiseman in.
Knighthead si, Cook no!
17:06, Wed 3 Jan
Rowett, Eustace, Redmond, Demarai Gray, and now Wiseman. No one involved who hasn’t been here before. We must always look back
Tony Fantastico
17:30, Wed 3 Jan
Some of our fans are nuts.
18:17, Wed 3 Jan
Yes I am
Tony Fantastico
foghorn leghorn
The herculean logistical task of carrying crisps up to the GMU. Don't take the mickey. Tell a couple of grunts to carry the beer and crisps up there. It can't be any more difficult than that. Closing it down is a cost cutting exercise. Doing the minimum and taking the cheapest option is typical of our previous overlords, I expect better now.

People that bought a ST up there, did so because they deem it to be the best view in the house. Evicting them after half a dozen games is very poor service indeed. Fix the lift for God's sake.

You'd think that somebody might have checked the legroom, before installing all the kop seats. The CEO won't be out there with his spanners, but it's ultimately his responsibility.

The floodlights are better at my local 5 a side pitches. Did nobody notice the dark patches on the field? I don't expect Cook to climb up the pylons. Surely the engineers tested it and reported back to the CEO. Very sloppy and it looks amateurish. Samesh and Ramesh had better floodlighting than we do now.

Air Jordan was a massive brand long before cook's time. Nobody bought the shoes because Cook was associated with them. He brags about doubling Nike profits. Yeah by moving all the production offshore, into Latin America and the far east sweatshops. Read a book called "no logo" to find out more on the unsavory practices they employed, back in the 90's.
Some truly abhorrent behavior, just to keep the shareholders fat and happy.

Cook out and Wiseman in.

I haven't found your camel.
07:59, Thu 4 Jan
Rowett, Eustace, Redmond, Demarai Gray
I'm not talking about players, or coaches. Non of your list deserves the chance to come back here.

Wiseman is a class act and a true blue, with a family pedigree that goes back through the generations. I bet his book of contacts is far superior to Cook's little black book. Never forget that Cook fiddled while Roon burned.

Put your hand on your heart, take off the blinkers and tell me that the seating and floodlights are up to standard.

Garry "emptyhad" Cook has got the stands open again, but is clueless when it comes to filling up the ground. It was easy when the capacity was restricted, but nows the time to show what a top grade CEO is capable of. Marketing and pricing need some hard work and a proper strategy to get bums back onto seats.

£37,50 for Swansea is going to result in an attendance around 15, 000
09:05, Thu 4 Jan
We'll get around 21k with a new manager but we should reduce prices even if its just for the one game. Surely it's better to sell tickets for a tenner than leave them empty?
09:06, Thu 4 Jan
Ribeye
We'll get around 21k with a new manager but we should reduce prices even if its just for the one game. Surely it's better to sell tickets for a tenner than leave them empty?

I don’t think it is; I don’t think it guarantees sales personally.
09:09, Thu 4 Jan
Financially, it's significantly more damaging to sell tickets for even £20 unless we were to absolutely sell out.

But that is perhaps thinking in the short term.

You could argue having a few games reduced but getting the fans back in would generate a larger consistent fanbase once you raise prices again.
09:11, Thu 4 Jan
El Mayor
Ribeye

Let's be honest, there is one thing that absolutely guarantees sales and that is success. Success papers over every other fault at a football club - just look at Arsenal fans and the Kronkes, you never hear a word against them now.

Having said that, improving the experience off the pitch for that £37.50 can make a difference.
09:18, Thu 4 Jan
Ribeye

Why was kids for a quid a success, if pricing doesn't matter? As Ribeye states, a loss leader to tempt back the waiverers is much better than leaving an empty seat.
09:30, Thu 4 Jan
El Mayor
Ribeye

Maybe not but even if we sell an extra 500 seats at a tenner that's an extra 5k that we wouldn't of had by leaving the seats empty. I'm on about a one off for Swansea to get behind a new manager , let's face it Rooneys first home game was shocking. Rowetts against Watford was rocking.
09:37, Thu 4 Jan
Ribeye
El Mayor
Ribeye

Maybe not but even if we sell an extra 500 seats at a tenner that's an extra 5k that we wouldn't have had by leaving the seats empty. I'm on about a one off for Swansea to get behind a new manager , let's face it Rooneys first home game was shocking. Rowetts against Watford was rocking.
I do get the point about lower prices but they have done this in December.
Plus 500 extra tickets sold at a tenner isn’t an extra £5000, because a couple of thousand would have already been sold at a tenner rather than £30/35/37.50 etc
Tony Fantastico