08:12, Wed 3 Jan
Always have supported them
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
08:22, Wed 3 Jan
Green Seamer
Miguelagenn
Yes, a mistake was made and rectified in a timely and ruthless manner. It was a gamble that on paper made quite a lot of sense — loads of us bought into it but unfortunately it didn’t work out. That’s football.

It’s done now, so give it a rest with the vitriol directed at Knighthead and, in particular, Cook. People calling for the latter’s head? You’re embarrassing.

Look at what they’ve done off the pitch in a short space of time. Look at the players they’ve brought in despite the shackles left behind by the Chinese.

Cook is probably the most qualified man to ever work for Blues, and he’s one of us ffs. Knighthead is filled with incredible businesspeople who have real experience turning around distressed outfits. These are serious people who will ultimately lead us to the fulfillment of our potential.

Back them or shut up.

Getting a bit carried away with your own importance there fella, people gotta have their say.

Agree. Back Wagner and Knighthead for sure . The improvements to the ground are due to the 'Transition Team' put in place by Wagner ie Peters Smith Dale (who brokered with Wagner) and Clarke together with some long suffering staff eg Dutton Daish Poulson etc - Cook has much to prove to many lets wait before we judge.

To insinuate that Cook had no input and nothing to do with the good stuff going on at blues is ridiculous.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:29, Wed 3 Jan
The knives are out for Cook. Some can’t focus on wanting Blues to do well. It’s barmy really
Tony Fantastico
08:31, Wed 3 Jan
foghorn leghorn
Installed the kop seats which aren't fit for the purpose.

Put in the new floodlights that fail to illuminate the pitch fully.

Closed the gmu because of the broken lift and he can't figure out how to get beer and crisps up 3 flights of stairs.

Lies about being a blues fan since 1972 (has anyone ever seen him at a blues game in the last 50 years)?

Cheshire based, DVB Cook is the bestest CEO in world football.

Deary me

I can confirm that i knew him by sight back in the mid 70s from down matches
08:34, Wed 3 Jan
The knives are out for Cook. Some can’t focus on wanting Blues to do well. It’s barmy really

This is why it annoyed me so much when some people said "if you're not supporting Rooney then you aren't supporting the club" - (obviously i'm not talking about the abuse he got) ... yet i've constantly said that Cook is the best CEO that's ever going to come within 500 miles of being at the club (just want him kept away from the football side of things) ... and what Knighthead have done so far, and plan to do for the future is brilliant
08:42, Wed 3 Jan
I’m hoping that when Gardner is replaced, Cook will not be needed to deal with any football matters. I don’t think they trust him fully hence the 2 appointments to support him but I also understand them not taking over in July and booting everyone out. Everyone meaning Aamir, Gardner and Dutton specifically in their overseeing roles that are integral to the club maximising potential
Tony Fantastico
08:57, Wed 3 Jan
Rags
And if one is able to rise above, don't stir the shit pot and let it go?
Oh bollocks I've just replied to one of your posts. Silly me.

Yes ... you're probably right - but it's hard to be lectured about "time to all support what's best for the club" when those who were sceptical about Rooney all along were the ones who ultimately had the good of the club at heart

The Untouchables.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
11:45, Wed 3 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt

What you appear to be missing is that we do want Blues to do well, however our view is that Blues doing well is dependent on Cook not being involved in the footballing side, which I saw you later added also.

Not that im trying to speak on behalf on everyone who doesn’t like Cook, however that is my view and how I have interpreted most others.
11:55, Wed 3 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt

What you appear to be missing is that we do want Blues to do well, however our view is that Blues doing well is dependent on Cook not being involved in the footballing side, which I saw you later added also.

Not that im trying to speak on behalf on everyone who doesn’t like Cook, however that is my view and how I have interpreted most others.

As highly as i rate Cook as a CEO i don't think he's likeable ... at all
12:04, Wed 3 Jan
Rags
Rab C Nesbitt

I think he has probably had to tread on some people in order to get to the top and is happy doing that. He is, as you state a very astute businessman. There is no way Nike, UFC and the Saudi Arabia Pro League are going to employ someone who does not know what he is doing.
12:16, Wed 3 Jan
Rags
Rab C Nesbitt

I think he does appeal to some people. I am however not one of them - and I readily accept that’s about me more than him.
12:19, Wed 3 Jan
El Mayor
Rags
Rab C Nesbitt

I think he does appeal to some people. I am however not one of them - and I readily accept that’s about me more than him.
After Brady, Pannu, Dong etc I think we’ll cope with Cook
Tony Fantastico
12:21, Wed 3 Jan
Agree 100%
Time to stop all this fkgn whining and moaning about cook this cook that
Rab C Nesbitt
foghorn leghorn
Installed the kop seats which aren't fit for the purpose.

Put in the new floodlights that fail to illuminate the pitch fully.

Closed the gmu because of the broken lift and he can't figure out how to get beer and crisps up 3 flights of stairs.

Lies about being a blues fan since 1972 (has anyone ever seen him at a blues game in the last 50 years)?

Cheshire based, DVB Cook is the bestest CEO in world football.
I really don’t think he installed the seats.
And 3 flights of stairs to the GMU? 😂
Lying to justify your dislike of someone is a bit daft

Foggie has some very strange opinions. I've stopped going on the politics board because of his views on Putin.
Cook has effed up with Rooney, doesn't make him a shit CEO, doesn't make him the devil.
With our own posting stuff like this, who needs vilers?
Up the feckin Blues
13:11, Wed 3 Jan
I'm the same, can't warm to him, doesn't seem sincere, but he's a salesman after all

For the record, perfectly happy with him as CEO and I think he's doing a fine job off the field, just keep him away from football appointments, whilst I'm sure all of the board agreed with it and signed it off that should be his last punt in that regard
Happy Clapper