20:00, Wed 3 Jan
It won't start off moody if it's Marsch.

Unless you're a really really shit fan.
20:00, Wed 3 Jan
Is Cook going to do round 2 with the manager announcement press conference?

Hello, here we are again. Jesse and his back room team know exactly what is expected from them - no fear attacking football. Over to you Jesse any questions?
20:01, Wed 3 Jan
So not that confident then
20:01, Wed 3 Jan
Jesus. He’s not even properly linked and folk are expressing displeasure.
20:02, Wed 3 Jan
They showed they had no regard for the supporters with the Eustace/Rooney decision tbh.

We'll be a national laughing stock again when the American David Brent walks through the door.
20:03, Wed 3 Jan
Here we go again, bloke not even appointed yet and already he's being shot down by some on here, dear oh dear I'm sure if we appointed Klopp, Guardiola or Ancelotti some would moan like eff, whoever comes in support the bloke and give them a chance.
20:04, Wed 3 Jan
Andy Kennedy
Jesus. He’s not even properly linked and folk are expressing displeasure.

To be fair I think even Jesus would struggle with this lot. Linked or not.
20:09, Wed 3 Jan
I don’t particularly want Marsch but if we did get him I don’t think he’d do too bad. I’m going to wait until his second home game before I boo him anyway.
20:09, Wed 3 Jan
creating internal belief

“Success is the sum of the details, I love that saying and I use it with my players.“

I use an acronym – S.A.R.D. – to try and break my ideas down for the players.

this isn’t just a style of play; it’s a way of life.

We try to create people with what we call a ‘growth’ mindset

Love tha bastard already
The bloke has never managed below the top flight, has won league titles, got a job at Leeds in the Prem, plays the football we want and has a very good reputation and it's STILL not good enough.

Yes it's riskier than Gary Rowett or Tony Mowbray but Christ, he has a far better CV than any manager we've ever had, bar Alf effing Ramsey.

Is it who I wanted? No. Do I think it's risky? Yes.

Is it exciting? Yes.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:11, Wed 3 Jan
Nikola Zigic
The bloke has never managed below the top flight, has won league titles, got a job at Leeds in the Prem, plays the football we want and has a very good reputation and it's STILL not good enough.

Yes it's riskier than Gary Rowett or Tony Mowbray but Christ, he has a far better CV than any manager we've ever had, bar Alf effing Ramsey.

Ah I dunno mate just concerned we simply do not have the tools to do what he would come in and try and do.
20:12, Wed 3 Jan
gerry1875
Here we go again, bloke not even appointed yet and already he's being shot down by some on here, dear oh dear I'm sure if we appointed Klopp, Guardiola or Ancelotti some would moan like eff, whoever comes in support the bloke and give them a chance.

Exactly.

I'd be underwhelmed but if it's him it's him. Wouldn't be in my top 5 choices.

I want Cooper, Ralph H, Mowbray ideally. Cooper has always been a stretch , Ralph H I don't think would be interested anyway and Mowbray wants to stay up north so who does that leave. Carsley or Marsch? I think if it was between them two I'd choose Marsch, his record is decent but he's a risk. Should we be on his back when it's paper talk? No . Should we be on his back if he gets the job? No.
We've had managers with a lot worse cv's and we've had some dislikeable managers but we need to get behind whoever it is. I still think there's a chance of Cooper but not imminently.
20:12, Wed 3 Jan
I’ll lie if you like ??….. Yeah I think he’s the best candidate…. All those Leeds and Leipzig fans don’t know what they are talking about

All I’m saying is I think IF it’s him that it’s a mistake.
I don’t think he’s any good and I’ve said why repeatedly.

If he does come to us though I will love tha bastard and support tha bastard.

Until then…..feck him, useless charlatan.
20:16, Wed 3 Jan
Where has this even come from about Marsch? Evreyone suddenly seems very sure.

Feel like I've missed something.