20:54, Wed 3 Jan
What a bunch of entitled whingeing fannies we are. Knighthead should have read the forums and social media first - and run a mile.
20:57, Wed 3 Jan
Like most football fans are any different though...
21:00, Wed 3 Jan
TinaTractor
Because I’ve been told by his people it’s not.

His people?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:02, Wed 3 Jan
Nikola Zigic
TinaTractor
Because I’ve been told by his people it’s not.

His people?

Americans
Happy Clapper
21:02, Wed 3 Jan
Yeah, the people that represent him.
21:04, Wed 3 Jan
TaylorJay84
Charcy
Wilfred Owen
So much for Blues monitoring social media if true as he’s by far the least popular choice

It’s up to them if true but all I will say is I think it’s a mistake

Social media chose Steve Cotteril. Let's not leave it to the fans.

Garry Cook chose Wayne Rooney let’s not leave it to him 😅

Exactly…… and Charcy there’s a difference between monitoring BCFC sites and established Twitter feeds than an Evening Mail poll that any Vile Boggies fan etc can click for bants for the most piss take candidate on the list….. surely you know that
mjd2505
Marsch I would've liked when we sacked Eustace. But it's simply too risky now, in my opinion. If the players aren't fit enough for Rooney-ball, they're definitely not fit enough for Marsch-ball. And if he struggled at Leeds because he didn't have a striker, what makes anybody thing he'll succeed here with our array of striking talent?

I don't think it's much of as risk personally. He's a competent manager and should be more than good enough to steer us away from the relegation fight. We're 6 points clear as it is and we've already seen that the squad is more than capable of finishing higher up than we are currently when they're coached properly.

He wouldn't be my pick but I certainly don't think he's a bad manager. He took over a Leeds team in February that the great Bielsa had in 16th place (2 points clear of relegation having played 2 more games than those below). He kept them in the Prem... The following season, they were in a similar position in February when he was sacked before his successor got them relegated (5 points away from safety).

That's not to argue that his time at Leeds was a success but it's not like they were 6th when he took over and everything fell apart from there...
Some on this board need to chill a bit.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:05, Wed 3 Jan
Onel Hernandez
gerry1875
Here we go again, bloke not even appointed yet and already he's being shot down by some on here, dear oh dear I'm sure if we appointed Klopp, Guardiola or Ancelotti some would moan like eff, whoever comes in support the bloke and give them a chance.

"Your all going to be disappointed when it all goes tits up and I will be the first on here to tell you I TOLD YOU SO, for some reason in my heart I don't trust em"

This you Gerry? Nice to see that you supported them and gave them a chance...
And so far it has all gone tits up or has it not, I said the other day I will support whoever is manager, I was one of Rooney biggest supporters on here, he as gone now so whoever comes in next I will support them
21:05, Wed 3 Jan
TinaTractor

According to some he’s already been interviewed.

what’s the connection to his people?
Gazball?
21:07, Wed 3 Jan
TinaTractor

Interviewing is not appointing.

I’d be disappointed if they weren’t interviewing lots of potential candidates.
21:08, Wed 3 Jan
TinaTractor

How on earth do you have access to them?

I'm not saying you're lying, it's just surprising.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Petebaldwin
mjd2505
Marsch I would've liked when we sacked Eustace. But it's simply too risky now, in my opinion. If the players aren't fit enough for Rooney-ball, they're definitely not fit enough for Marsch-ball. And if he struggled at Leeds because he didn't have a striker, what makes anybody thing he'll succeed here with our array of striking talent?

I don't think it's much of as risk personally. He's a competent manager and should be more than good enough to steer us away from the relegation fight. We're 6 points clear as it is and we've already seen that the squad is more than capable of finishing higher up than we are currently when they're coached properly.

He wouldn't be my pick but I certainly don't think he's a bad manager. He took over a Leeds team in February that the great Bielsa had in 16th place (2 points clear of relegation having played 2 more games than those below). He kept them in the Prem... The following season, they were in a similar position in February when he was sacked before his successor got them relegated (5 points away from safety).

That's not to argue that his time at Leeds was a success but it's not like they were 6th when he took over and everything fell apart from there...

My issue with his time at Leeds is he had a squad ready made to play his style. Bielsa played high energy, high risk football and so they were used to it already and he did okay. Not sure how well I can see our squad playing such an extreme style.

Look I want him to do well if he comes in, whoever comes in I want him to do well. But Marsch is just so low down on my personal list of options to pursue, I can't help but feel disappointed when this is such a big appointment for us.
Well according to my pal who is his UK/European agent, he hasn’t.

He is also Morata’a agent, shall I see if he fancies coming in Jan?
21:09, Wed 3 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
TinaTractor

Interviewing is not appointing.

I’d be disappointed if they weren’t interviewing lots of potential candidates.

Yes I know obviously, but to be 100% confident it’s not happening when he’s been (supposedly) interviewed would be odd.
Gazball?