20:41, Wed 3 Jan
footballisanart
I don’t usually post but I think the minority of whinging bastards dominate airtime and the rest of us need to counter them: I think Marsch would be a cool appointment. He’s won stuff, ex-prem, plays an intense style that would entertain and brings some personality. Up the Marsch. eff the whinging fannys.

Up the Birmingham blues 🇺🇸
20:42, Wed 3 Jan
gerry1875
Here we go again, bloke not even appointed yet and already he's being shot down by some on here, dear oh dear I'm sure if we appointed Klopp, Guardiola or Ancelotti some would moan like eff, whoever comes in support the bloke and give them a chance.

"Your all going to be disappointed when it all goes tits up and I will be the first on here to tell you I TOLD YOU SO, for some reason in my heart I don't trust em"

This you Gerry? Nice to see that you supported them and gave them a chance...
20:43, Wed 3 Jan
Waggeh
Thongs
I miss Wayne.

Me too. Now there was a manager you could boooo and mean it.

Constructively of course.

Christ your salty.
20:44, Wed 3 Jan
Just out of interest, what's your reasoning?

I don't know enough about Marsch other than he's apparently another high pressing, attacking chap which doesn't seem to suit our squad. So I'd be a little nervous.

His CV seems good though. Interested in a non hysterical opinion.
20:44, Wed 3 Jan
Fair enough, but I do think others will jump to that conclusion, even if you yourself don't.

All he needs to do is be sensible with this team and hit the ground running to get everyone behind him. A packed St Andrews chanting USA, USA... He'll fecking love it here, just like Trusty did.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
20:45, Wed 3 Jan
Wilfred Owen
So much for Blues monitoring social media if true as he’s by far the least popular choice

It’s up to them if true but all I will say is I think it’s a mistake

Social media chose Steve Cotteril. Let's not leave it to the fans.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
100% confident it’s not happening so everybody can stop arguing about whether they’ll support him!
TinaTractor
100% confident it’s not happening so everybody can stop arguing about whether they’ll support him!

👍
20:46, Wed 3 Jan
I’m underwhelmed
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
20:47, Wed 3 Jan
Charcy
Wilfred Owen
So much for Blues monitoring social media if true as he’s by far the least popular choice

It’s up to them if true but all I will say is I think it’s a mistake

Social media chose Steve Cotteril. Let's not leave it to the fans.

Garry Cook chose Wayne Rooney let’s not leave it to him 😅
20:48, Wed 3 Jan
TinaTractor

I don't think there's anything in it either but there's nothing on the telly so I'm mucking about on here until dinners ready.

Quite calm and happy to see what happens. Will support whoever it is and hope it's someone decent.

I think we're still a while off from any serious links.
20:52, Wed 3 Jan
TinaTractor

Why?
Gazball?
20:53, Wed 3 Jan
Because I’ve been told by his people it’s not.
its big sam ay it,
I think its an exiting appointment