20:17, Wed 3 Jan
It's like little children throwing a tantrum every five minutes isn't it?
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
20:18, Wed 3 Jan
I’m having a cheeky tenner on Mark Bellingham. Knows the club and good at developing young players. Has he got any more kids?
20:19, Wed 3 Jan
Where has this even come from about Marsch? Evreyone suddenly seems very sure.

Feel like I've missed something.

Twitter. Twitter never lies.

RB Leipzig CEO Oliver Mintzlaff, the man who pulled the trigger on Marsch's reign on Sunday morning, was less than enthused by Leipzig's display in Berlin on Friday, calling the performance "catastrophic," "desolate" and "truly, truly bad".
20:21, Wed 3 Jan
Waggeh

American... 2+2=5
QBBC2
I’m having a cheeky tenner on Mark Bellingham. Knows the club and good at developing young players. Has he got any more kids?

And he picked the team a few times apparently
Waggeh

American... 2+2=5

Yeah. You do the math.
20:22, Wed 3 Jan
David Xavis
Nikola Zigic
The bloke has never managed below the top flight, has won league titles, got a job at Leeds in the Prem, plays the football we want and has a very good reputation and it's STILL not good enough.

Yes it's riskier than Gary Rowett or Tony Mowbray but Christ, he has a far better CV than any manager we've ever had, bar Alf effing Ramsey.

Ah I dunno mate just concerned we simply do not have the tools to do what he would come in and try and do.

Ah ok that's fair enough, I worry he'll come in and try to play fancy football which we can't do yet.

Hopefully he's a bit more pragmatic and builds us up to it.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:22, Wed 3 Jan
Well it's clearly bollicks then as Twitter has already told me it's Cooper. Signed, sealed, delivered.

Whoever it is I'll be sure to boooo constructively.
Aggressive counter pressing and running around at high speed. Absolutely made for our carthorses
20:24, Wed 3 Jan
I will of course back whoever is appointed, I'm not a boo'er even if things are terrible. But Jesse Marsch...

I'd genuinely rather we get Rowett or Eustace back. It's a much safer bet that would be backed far more.

Marsch I would've liked when we sacked Eustace. But it's simply too risky now, in my opinion. If the players aren't fit enough for Rooney-ball, they're definitely not fit enough for Marsch-ball. And if he struggled at Leeds because he didn't have a striker, what makes anybody thing he'll succeed here with our array of striking talent?

Marsch has only been successful at Salzburg in a one team league, which gives him all his credentials. Can't wait.

Sorry for the negative reaction, I'm gutted it's probably not Cooper but out of all the choices Marsch would be more or less bottom of my list.
20:26, Wed 3 Jan
BcFc
I think it’s him

Who do you think will be our Fourth Manager this Season?
Nikola Zigic
The bloke has never managed below the top flight, has won league titles, got a job at Leeds in the Prem, plays the football we want and has a very good reputation and it's STILL not good enough.

Yes it's riskier than Gary Rowett or Tony Mowbray but Christ, he has a far better CV than any manager we've ever had, bar Alf effing Ramsey.

Is it who I wanted? No. Do I think it's risky? Yes.

Is it exciting? Yes.

Was the first name I put in the manager's you don't want thread, mainly because of the risk you mention. I'm not convinced his style of play would work with the current squad. However, he's managed in the champions league, has a 50% win ratio and was wanted by prem sides in the Spring.

Marsch did better than Bielsa's 30 games prior to him joining Leeds too

Not my first choice but would certainly get behind him.
Gazball?
20:26, Wed 3 Jan
Just so we’re clear, are we booing Steve Spooner if he’s in charge of the next game? Nobody wants him, his cv is shit and he’s ugly.
20:28, Wed 3 Jan
I miss Wayne.
I think that despite reservations and disappointment we should - as a fan base - be a little more open and welcoming.

Whomever is chosen will not be to everyone’s liking, but before we start with the ‘not my choice’ or ‘it’ll never work’, let’s just see what happens.

The potential or perceived negativity could be a catalyst for wider disruption, if things do not go accordingly, and we could end up in the same situation as we were with WR. More pertinently the owners may feel it’s not worth the aggravation and may seek to cut their losses.