Its Warburton.
21:35, Wed 3 Jan
TinaTractor
El Mayor
TinaTractor
Well according to my pal who is his UK/European agent, he hasn’t.

He is also Morata’a agent, shall I see if he fancies coming in Jan?

Do they rep Paul Cook too?

Different one but very good 👍🏻

Actually that’s a good shout, I’ll see what he’s up to 😂

👍
21:47, Wed 3 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Its Warburton.

No chance.
21:48, Wed 3 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Its Warburton.
Baked in.
21:49, Wed 3 Jan
Boyblue
Fat Buddha CBE
Its Warburton.
Baked in.
He would be Toast, before he even rolled into town
21:51, Wed 3 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Its Warburton.

He’d be the best thing since sliced bread
21:54, Wed 3 Jan
[www.coachesvoice.com]

Good read

Scary unless we have the players, which WR showed we don't yet. First and foremost I want to stay up. I'm not sure he could keep us up with this squad.
21:55, Wed 3 Jan
Kings heath blue
Yeah same, it'd just start off moody again like it did with Rooney, they need someone that everyone will get behind from the off

It wouldn’t start off moody at all.

Rooney - a shambles of a manager, who had failed twice in two jobs - was bought in - without a proper process, by a personal friend, replacing a popular manager who had us 6th in the league, unbeaten at home having just won 3-1 and 4-1. The CEO pissed everyone off with his disrespectful comments to the point he had to issue a correction / addendum, and then stitched Rooney up with some pathetic comments about “no fear football”. Rooney then set up in an embarrassing way against Boro then threw the players under the bus. ALL BEFORE HE ROCKED UP AT ST ANDREWS FOR HIS FIRST GAME

The next manager will not face anything similar to that set of circumstances
22:03, Wed 3 Jan
Marsch won just 11 of his 37 games as Leeds manager. He oversaw more than £140m of spending on players. According to a friend of mine who was a season ticket holder at Leeds during the time Marsch was manager, he was unlikeable, arrogant and frankly a really poor manager. So hopefully we won't consider him.
22:08, Wed 3 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Kings heath blue
Yeah same, it'd just start off moody again like it did with Rooney, they need someone that everyone will get behind from the off

It wouldn’t start off moody at all.

Rooney - a shambles of a manager, who had failed twice in two jobs - was bought in - without a proper process, by a personal friend, replacing a popular manager who had us 6th in the league, unbeaten at home having just won 3-1 and 4-1. The CEO pissed everyone off with his disrespectful comments to the point he had to issue a correction / addendum, and then stitched Rooney up with some pathetic comments about “no fear football”. Rooney then set up in an embarrassing way against Boro then threw the players under the bus. ALL BEFORE HE ROCKED UP AT ST ANDREWS FOR HIS FIRST GAME

The next manager will not face anything similar to that set of circumstances

Tut tut. I thought you were against group think and all for people expressing themselves forcibly. For the good of the club and all that.
22:16, Wed 3 Jan
Blues2023
Marsch won just 11 of his 37 games as Leeds manager. He oversaw more than £140m of spending on players. According to a friend of mine who was a season ticket holder at Leeds during the time Marsch was manager, he was unlikeable, arrogant and frankly a really poor manager. So hopefully we won't consider him.[/quote

He will be considered. Already…his name is being divisive on the forum. Cooper thinks he is too big for us, the Brummy minnows. Why not go for someone with a proven track record in the EFL - Mowbray or a proven winner in L1 or/interesting prospect Mousinho The latter would not be so divisive amongst the fans?
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
22:28, Wed 3 Jan
not sure if it's been mentioned yet (I didn't see it), but his style at Leeds was sometimes referred to as 'penis ball', as he played 4-2-2-2 and didn't really employ wingers. very narrow.
22:29, Wed 3 Jan
theblueprune
not sure if it's been mentioned yet (I didn't see it), but his style at Leeds was sometimes referred to as 'penis ball', as he played 4-2-2-2 and didn't really employ wingers. very narrow.
Can see plenty of Cock Ups with that Penis Ball formation
22:30, Wed 3 Jan
gerry1875
Boyblue
Fat Buddha CBE
Its Warburton.
Baked in.
He would be Toast, before he even rolled into town
Too many would get a cob on.