20:30, Wed 3 Jan
Hes not who I would pick. At the risk of sounding boring and unambitious, I’d rather go for the safe option. That being said if it’s him I’ll back him 100%. I don’t remember much of him at Leeds, but what can we expect from him if it is him?
20:30, Wed 3 Jan
Thongs
I miss Wayne.

Me too. Now there was a manager you could boooo and mean it.

Constructively of course.
20:32, Wed 3 Jan
I don’t usually post but I think the minority of whinging bastards dominate airtime and the rest of us need to counter them: I think Marsch would be a cool appointment. He’s won stuff, ex-prem, plays an intense style that would entertain and brings some personality. Up the Marsch. eff the whinging fannys.
I don’t usually post but I think the minority of whinging bastards dominate airtime and the rest of us need to counter them: I think Marsch would be a cool appointment. He’s won stuff, ex-prem, plays an intense style that would entertain and brings some personality. Up the Marsch. eff the whinging fannys.

You should post more.
It’s not true. And if it was, he wouldn’t interested.
20:33, Wed 3 Jan
footballisanart

I lyk you. Post more 👍🏻
20:33, Wed 3 Jan
Hes not who I would pick. At the risk of sounding boring and unambitious, I’d rather go for the safe option. That being said if it’s him I’ll back him 100%. I don’t remember much of him at Leeds, but what can we expect from him if it is him?

20:34, Wed 3 Jan
I wouldn't jump so quick to make the assumption Marsch would come in and do a 'Rooney'.

He may come in, and quite rightly decide a pragmatic approach is needed until the summer?
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
footballisanart

I lyk you. Post more 👍🏻

Post better

Agreed.
20:35, Wed 3 Jan
Nikola Zigic
David Xavis
Nikola Zigic
The bloke has never managed below the top flight, has won league titles, got a job at Leeds in the Prem, plays the football we want and has a very good reputation and it's STILL not good enough.

Yes it's riskier than Gary Rowett or Tony Mowbray but Christ, he has a far better CV than any manager we've ever had, bar Alf effing Ramsey.

Ah I dunno mate just concerned we simply do not have the tools to do what he would come in and try and do.

Ah ok that's fair enough, I worry he'll come in and try to play fancy football which we can't do yet.

Hopefully he's a bit more pragmatic and builds us up to it.

100% - worry is we said that about WR. Allbeit Marsch CV on another level
20:37, Wed 3 Jan
Tom Brady's Statins
I wouldn't jump so quick to make the assumption Marsch would come in and do a 'Rooney'.

He may come in, and quite rightly decide a pragmatic approach is needed until the summer?

Not suggesting he would do a Rooney, but ultimately managers have styles and we should either get one who fits the players we have, or get someone who's style is getting the best out of the group they have. Marsch scares me, but I will be getting behind whoever they bring in and if he succeeds I will be singing USA USA with everybody else
20:40, Wed 3 Jan
BcFc
A Twitter account who got the Rooney sacking before a sniff from anyone else is suggesting him

The obvious American link

Same person said Cooper was a done deal, he’s pissing in the wind
Happy Clapper
Bluenose27

Megnuts
footballisanart

To me it would be another but a worse Rooney appointment.