22:31, Wed 3 Jan
Wonder who he’d put at the base and the tip
Happy Clapper
22:32, Wed 3 Jan
gerry1875
theblueprune
not sure if it's been mentioned yet (I didn't see it), but his style at Leeds was sometimes referred to as 'penis ball', as he played 4-2-2-2 and didn't really employ wingers. very narrow.
Can see plenty of Cock Ups with that Penis Ball formation

Does it penetrate the opposition sufficiently?
22:35, Wed 3 Jan
Dugarry's Shinpads
gerry1875
theblueprune
not sure if it's been mentioned yet (I didn't see it), but his style at Leeds was sometimes referred to as 'penis ball', as he played 4-2-2-2 and didn't really employ wingers. very narrow.

Does it penetrate the opposition sufficiently?
Lol
22:38, Wed 3 Jan
After the last few months of Rooney ball I am just happy he’s gone because that was the most horrid few months of watching blues and I’ve witnessed some shite in my many years of following blues but whoever does take over us fans must get behind the team and whoever the new boss is we can’t just dismiss every new boss from the off that helps nobody but our opponents, if it is marsch we need to support him and at least he has experience of managing bigger clubs I like Rooney and has experience of winning honours so if it is him let’s give him our support
22:48, Wed 3 Jan
gerry1875
theblueprune

Cock ball has a better ring to it.
Kings heath blue
Yeah same, it'd just start off moody again like it did with Rooney, they need someone that everyone will get behind from the off

I don't think it would - a lot are relieved to be rid of Rooney, the moodiness was due to JE having a lot of support from the fans. This would be totally different, I think.

Having said that, I don't particularly want him as Blues manager, personally.
Up the feckin Blues
Bluesince62
Kings heath blue
Yeah same, it'd just start off moody again like it did with Rooney, they need someone that everyone will get behind from the off

I don't think it would - a lot are relieved to be rid of Rooney, the moodiness was due to JE having a lot of support from the fans. This would be totally different, I think.

agree with this. Marsch would start off with much more support than WR, and if he can get a few early wins the place would be bouncing. tbh, if WR had won a couple of games early doors (or at least not had us playing kamikaze football) he would have had huge support too. think the whole 'other blues fans are idiots' vibe has been way overstated, we're a mixed bag as are all clubs.
00:32, Thu 4 Jan
One interesting article about Marsch

[sport.optus.com.au]
00:36, Thu 4 Jan
Bluesince62
Kings heath blue

agree with this. Marsch would start off with much more support than WR, and if he can get a few early wins the place would be bouncing. tbh, if WR had won a couple of games early doors (or at least not had us playing kamikaze football) he would have had huge support too. think the whole 'other blues fans are idiots' vibe has been way overstated, we're a mixed bag as are all clubs.

Marsch tends to think everyone is an idiot apart from himself, who he considers to be a genius. If we lose it would always be down to bad luck, a conspiracy, or the players not carrying out his genius plan. Someone on here described him as Footballs David Brent - i think that's accurate.

I can't warm to the bloke - but happy to judge him as a football manager without prejudice. Maybe one day i can say "massive prick, but decent manager" - which i suppose, based on the role is better than "lovely bloke - shit manager"

[sport.optus.com.au]
00:36, Thu 4 Jan
Hmmm Rooney mark 2.
00:39, Thu 4 Jan
Hmmm Rooney mark 2.

Absolutely - BUT there are some decent managers throughout history who have made massive mistakes in previous jobs before being successful in another
00:45, Thu 4 Jan
Then again, some consistency amongst views here

[www.reddit.com]
00:51, Thu 4 Jan
I think it's always best to look at why a manager has been sacked sometimes to get a true insight ...

.... some good analysis in this article

[www.skysports.com]
01:15, Thu 4 Jan

It wouldn’t bother me if he was appointed tbh. I’d back him. Seems a nice bloke, too American for my liking BUT I can think of worse.

This video gives a little insight to him.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
02:16, Thu 4 Jan
Yep, I think you’ve got all the bases covered there chap. Which ever way it goes you can find a quote of yourself that proves you were right.

If he comes you didn’t want him but will back him. Because you support the club.
If he’s decent you’ve said it could work and you were willing to be proved wrong all along.
If he’s poor you’ve called it.
If he’s true to past form and you have to play the long game…. You called it!

HOUSE! Rags wins. Again!

You really think it’s him, don’t you.