16:16, Sat 13 Jan
I've got bleedin' Lee Trundle on my Swansea feed .. although to be fair, compared with usual, he has paid us the odd compliment.

He rates Dembele
... Someone needs to pick him up from their set pieces 😤
Time for Miyoshi off for bacuna or Tyler Roberts. We need the ball to stick up top for a bit longer to keep pressure on them
16:20, Sat 13 Jan
Really effing annoying.
Rags
I've got bleedin' Lee Trundle on my Swansea feed .. although to be fair, compared with usual, he has paid us the odd compliment.

He rates Dembele

Get Blues TV and support the club.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
Yeah our defendings still shit, we have been getting caught down the wings all game.

Difference is I trust Mowbray to sort it out, unlike Rooney.
Need to get Roberts and Bacuna on.
New Centrebacks needed
16:21, Sat 13 Jan
....caught out there, still got time to get back into this😤
16:22, Sat 13 Jan
Poor finishing from Dembele. Poor final balls and bad defending especially Dion Sanderson who continues to be horrific
PerthBlue
New Centrebacks needed

Sanderson really isn't all that, I can never really see what people see in him.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
Yeah absolutely. We're so reactive defensively. We chase everyone, put some good last ditch blocks in but we never really look comfortable at the back. As I type it, there's nearly another because Sanderson isn't watching his man...
16:24, Sat 13 Jan
Rags

He rates Dembele

Get Blues TV and support the club.

It's not on Blues TV
16:24, Sat 13 Jan
Sanderson as much as I like the bloke has been terrible all year and I really question if he should continue captaining the side