16:54, Sat 13 Jan
Very frustrating this is
bluer than blues
blueboy1875
Maybe WR isn't as bad as a manager as we thought. These players are utter shite, even playing for TM.

Or maybe it's just the first game since TM took over and the mess caused by the last appointment is still being felt...

Combination of both. Below standard players who Mowbray hasn’t had enough time to work with.
Of course Darling smashes into the back of Buchannan and it's all fine. Then minutes later, two players challenge for a ball - oh but it's a Blues player. Quick get the card out!
16:56, Sat 13 Jan
bluer than blues
It's like the PP said, we just need to get to the end of the season (again unfortunately). Some need to be moved, some need a reset and of course some new additions are needed.

I'm confident you'll see much better performances in a few weeks when TM has had time with them.

We will be alright we’ve got the right bloke in charge, he’s been in a week and tbh the quicker he finds out who he can rely on the better, but I’m getting very pissed off with a fair few of these players tbh, weak as piss some of them and yes they contributed to WR getting the sack as much as he was to blame.
I have no doubt at some point under JE they’d of put in a run of results that would have had him in trouble.

Honestly can’t wait for the summer.
Jammesssssss !!!

Goaaaalllll
JORDAN effING JAMES!!!
GET THE EFF IN JAMES!!
The referee is a bastard
Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj!!!!
Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love a late goal against these don't we!!
JJ 👍😤
F**king get in!!!!!
JAMES!!!!!

Brilliant strike
16:57, Sat 13 Jan
We cannot under any circumstances sell this lad