16:39, Sat 13 Jan
Could be watching Rooney's Blues here. Crap.
16:40, Sat 13 Jan
Got his work cut out has Tony, there’s a lot of crap in this squad and I don’t just mean ability wise, so fragile and weak some of these players are.

Just get to the summer and get rid of most of em.
16:42, Sat 13 Jan
The problem is midfield. We can’t get hold of the ball and then play forward with any conviction. Definitely need to work hard to develop cohesion between the backline, midfield and forwards. Right now it is too easy to bully us in the middle of the park
16:43, Sat 13 Jan
Where's our new manager bounce? I thought all teams got them 😁
Rags
Rags
Rags
Rags
I've got bleedin' Lee Trundle on my Swansea feed .. although to be fair, compared with usual, he has paid us the odd compliment.

He rates Dembele

Get Blues TV and support the club.

It's not on Blues TV

Well I'm watching it.

Get a VPN. Support the club.

.. and lie ????

Lie about what? Your location, yeah. It's not like you are legally watching Swansea TV.

Okay - you've made me feel guilty now so i've turned it off

😂

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
These players are devoid of confidence.
pridding

Everyone but us it seems!
blueboy1875
Could be watching Rooney's Blues here. Crap.

Same players. You can’t make a silk purse…. Don’t get me wrong, I think TM will get something out of them that Rooney didn’t manage to, but it may not be enough. New blood needed. New keeper, new Central Defenders, new target man. Maybe then we can do something.
16:44, Sat 13 Jan
In what way is that a booking. This ref has been pathetic.
16:45, Sat 13 Jan
That's one of the strangest yellow cards I've ever seen... Wins the ball and the ref stops the game and gives him a yellow. Are we not allowed to tackle anymore?
16:46, Sat 13 Jan
I wonder if the coaches spend the week telling the players they are crap?
Absolutely no sign of an equaliser here. We've been completely flat all second half. Yet again we are ruing our missed chances.
pridding

It would be unusual not to have the “new manager bounce” for the second consecutive time in a season?
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
pridding

This is the blues way, we will lose 2 draw 2 then win 3, the reverse of the usual format.
Don't think they need telling 🙄