17:14, Sat 13 Jan
Jmac98765
TrickyBlue
We cannot under any circumstances sell this lad

Unfortunately we have to. It's part of the game especially middling teams in the championship like us. It's all about how that money gets reinvested back into the team.

Mowbray said it himself. He doesn't want to sell our best players - specially when they're young but at the same time, if you can bring in 2 or 3 good players that will improve the starting 11 with the money you'll get from selling 1, it makes sense.
17:15, Sat 13 Jan
TrickyBlue
I don’t start to judge a manager in any way until he’s had atleast 10 games. If you can see progress, real progress then that’s what’s important.

I usually judge them after 16. We will never know what Rooney was capable of.
17:23, Sat 13 Jan
Waggeh
That'll do. I thought we were excellent first half and average at best in the second. Still probably slightly deserved to win it, but I'm chuffed with the point as I didn't see us getting back into it.

Drameh and Dembele both excellent today.

It is a great, great point today….TM was able to judge many players calibre between cream and utter dross with out us pathetically losing. One small but positive step in the right direction…..
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
17:26, Sat 13 Jan
Kumars Fashion Sense
TrickyBlue
I don’t start to judge a manager in any way until he’s had atleast 10 games. If you can see progress, real progress then that’s what’s important.

Got to be round about half a season…… we will never know what Zola was capable of..
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
17:28, Sat 13 Jan
Just watched that goal back - well effing played Bacuna. Took it past one, shrugged off another and then sucked 3 players in leaving James free to have a shot.
17:31, Sat 13 Jan
Waggeh
That'll do. I thought we were excellent first half and average at best in the second. Still probably slightly deserved to win it, but I'm chuffed with the point as I didn't see us getting back into it.

Drameh and Dembele both excellent today.

Dembele should have won that game for us. He was great today but he missed two sitters which have really annoyed me 😂
17:34, Sat 13 Jan
I though Bielik was very average today. I may go with James and Sunjic v Hull.
17:50, Sat 13 Jan
BlueSteve

I don’t get how a professional football can be so sluggish and slow. He can not move and his passing range seems non existent.
18:07, Sat 13 Jan
Harbsbleu
Kumars Fashion Sense
TrickyBlue

Got to be round about half a season…… we will never know what Zola was capable of..

Got to be more than a season we will never know what Clark was capable of.
18:09, Sat 13 Jan
Icm2023
BlueSteve

I don’t get how a professional football can be so sluggish and slow. He can not move and his passing range seems non existent.

It looked like we need a central midfielder more than a number 9 today. What would we give for a barry ferguson type...
If TM wants us to dominate the ball, then Bielik can't start.
The crowd looked ‘decent’ today. what was the official attendance?

Kop looked sparsely populated at kick off. Was the Roost having a happy hour?
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
19:19, Sat 13 Jan
Huge queues outside at kick off. The security pat down is ridiculous

19:28, Sat 13 Jan

I asked the security guy if he wouldn't mind if I went in without getting a pat down today, and he said no problem. Just walked round him. Could have took in a rocket launcher.
00:13, Sun 14 Jan
Thongs

Cheers, Thongs. Not a bad crowd at all.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
07:35, Sun 14 Jan
In my view we appear to have a few “pat cheque” players out there tbh. Mowbray needs to ship them out asap.

The defence should be a focus for this.
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!