17:03, Sat 13 Jan
bluer than blues
He's had barely three days with them. I wouldn't expect him to have much influence beyond being a touchline influence so far.

These first few games are a mini pre season let’s be honest, wasn’t that what WR got for his first 5 hard games 🙄😂
Mowbray will soon figure out what he’s got and who he can rely on week in week out, add a couple of new faces in the window and we will get by til the summer.
Then the clear out can begin.

We will be absolutely fine now under Mowbray.
I agree - plus we had a crap referee which meant a few players were walking a tightrope
So .. did we equalise ? .. What happened ?

Charcy made me turn it off
17:04, Sat 13 Jan
I don’t start to judge a manager in any way until he’s had atleast 10 games. If you can see progress, real progress then that’s what’s important.
17:04, Sat 13 Jan
Not telling ya
17:05, Sat 13 Jan
Well done Blues. We took our foot off the gas in the 2nd half and we've got some serious work to do defensively but it was a big improvement from what we've seen over the past few months. Good start to Mowbray's reign.
17:05, Sat 13 Jan
Not telling ya

Se we lost 1-2 ?? ... feck - oh well .. onwards and upwards
17:06, Sat 13 Jan
James has a great strike on him, so vital a CM who can score goals, adds much value to him, good first half, second we struggled, happy with the point in the end.
17:06, Sat 13 Jan
Yeah shame really - maybe next time
17:07, Sat 13 Jan
First half was good, should of been ahead straight after the break. Subs killed us.

Much much better than Rooney ball though. We will get better and better.
17:07, Sat 13 Jan
TaylorJay84
bluer than blues
He's had barely three days with them. I wouldn't expect him to have much influence beyond being a touchline influence so far.

These first few games are a mini pre season let’s be honest, wasn’t that what WR got for his first 5 hard games 🙄😂
Mowbray will soon figure out what he’s got and who he can rely on week in week out, add a couple of new faces in the window and we will get by til the summer.

I agree, a mini pre-season. It's a shame the board/GC couldn't have just done all of this in the summer but we are where we are. Like you, I'm confident under Mowbray.
17:08, Sat 13 Jan
TrickyBlue
We cannot under any circumstances sell this lad

Unfortunately we have to. It's part of the game especially middling teams in the championship like us. It's all about how that money gets reinvested back into the team.
17:09, Sat 13 Jan
TaylorJay84
bluer than blues

I agree, a mini pre-season. It's a shame the board/GC couldn't have just done all of this in the summer but we are where we are. Like you, I'm confident under Mowbray.

er .. Mowbray wasn't available in the Summer though .. i reckon he'll see us okay and take us to the play-offs next year
17:12, Sat 13 Jan
bluer than blues
TaylorJay84
bluer than blues

The reality of it is the rest of this season is his "pre-season." We're too far behind to think about the playoffs and we're 7 points away from the relegation places so I can't see us getting involved in a fight at the bottom. He can get us well drilled and see which players are capable of doing what he wants. Some will adapt quickly and some will take longer but he can see where we are in the summer and go from there.
17:13, Sat 13 Jan
Anybody got a count of how many times Tony put his head in his hands throughout the game 😂
I love him it’s all raw pure passion with him.
Got his work cut out but I think he will be a success at blues.