16:57, Sat 13 Jan
YEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! effING GET IN!
bluenosezulu
JORDAN effING JAMES!!!

Yay……
Fingers crossed for a point!!111111
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
GET THE eff IN JORDAN JAMES YOU BEAUTIFUL SOON TO BE ITALIAN BASTARD
Build the team around him. Don't let him go.
16:58, Sat 13 Jan
Rags
Maybe WR isn't as bad as a manager as we thought. These players are utter shite, even playing for TM.

Oh behave you eejit ... Rooney had 15 games to improve them and they got worse - Mowbray has had 3 days and they already look better (not good enough - but better)

I'm not having a pop at TM. I'm just saying the players are shite. I believe TM will get a tune out of them in the coming weeks, just thought he might have today.
Jordan James one lad we can rely on!
Thank eff for the babbies who continually save this club.
I think JJ has to start.
17:00, Sat 13 Jan
He's had barely three days with them. I wouldn't expect him to have much influence beyond being a touchline influence so far.
17:00, Sat 13 Jan
Falstaff
bluer than blues
blueboy1875
Maybe WR isn't as bad as a manager as we thought. These players are utter shite, even playing for TM.

Or maybe it's just the first game since TM took over and the mess caused by the last appointment is still being felt...

Combination of both. Below standard players who Mowbray hasn’t had enough time to work with.

These players are not below standard for a top half finish.

Don’t get the criticism of the team today, for 60 odd minutes they was by far the better team just didn’t convert, and it’s the first game under a new manager.

Guess I’m wearing rose tinted glasses but think this has been a good performance, their 2nd goal took the wind out of sails a bit, but apart from set pieces they haven’t looked deadly. Don’t necessarily agree with taking off stansfield and hogan simultaneously but there we are.
17:01, Sat 13 Jan
What a beaut:

[twitter.com]
blueboy1875
Rags

Oh behave you eejit ... Rooney had 15 games to improve them and they got worse - Mowbray has had 3 days and they already look better (not good enough - but better)

I'm not having a pop at TM. I'm just saying the players are shite. I believe TM will get a tune out of them in the coming weeks, just thought he might have today.

The players aren’t shite, calm down.
If we're more ruthless in front of goal, we win these games by a couple of goals.
Still, an ok start and TM sees what he has to work with.
It'll be interesting to see how we set up in the replay.
He will.

Up the fookin Blues.
That'll do. I thought we were excellent first half and average at best in the second. Still probably slightly deserved to win it, but I'm chuffed with the point as I didn't see us getting back into it.

Drameh and Dembele both excellent today.
17:02, Sat 13 Jan
FT: amazing first half, poor second half. We should have won this game like 3/4 ahead. starboy JJ saves us again with the late equaliser. much better performances than Rooney, but still a lot of work to do. onwards and upwards. KRO