15:48, Sat 13 Jan
Unless he was injured, how Rooney didn't play Long i have no idea.
15:50, Sat 13 Jan
We should be out of sight this game, come on blues
15:51, Sat 13 Jan
Kop linesman is a fecking joke
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:51, Sat 13 Jan
Other than a bit of crap defending at the corner. So far so good. Really enjoying watching us today.
15:52, Sat 13 Jan
Super Hans
Kop linesman is a fecking joke

The one on the main stand is just as bad. Drameh never offside.
15:52, Sat 13 Jan
Good half that. There's still obvious problems that need addressing but as a starting point to build from, I'm more than happy with that.
15:54, Sat 13 Jan
Long was injured for most of Rooney’s time but he didn’t pick him when he was fit anyway.
15:55, Sat 13 Jan
We've been good but you can tell there's still a bit of a lack of self-belief ..... when we turn the ball round high up the pitch we need to be more decisive straight away
15:56, Sat 13 Jan
Your opinion differs from mine then
15:57, Sat 13 Jan
Sunjic and the other blues defender were pushed back by the Swansea forwards allowing
Darling to be unmarked. A training ground move I would think. The blue’s defenders did
not offer much resistance it has to be said.

Just watched several replays and it was clever by Swansea to block Sunjic off and push Drameh away.

Hope that's been noted and we don't allow it to happen next time.
Interesting you say that. I heard a stat today that said 60% of goals are scored with the first touch. Definitely something to be said for being decisive.
He’s played alright today tbf so far, played a good role in setting up our equaliser.
15:59, Sat 13 Jan
Rags
We've been good but you can tell there's still a bit of a lack of self-belief ..... when we turn the ball round high up the pitch we need to be more decisive straight away

Agree.
Sometimes just need to be more intuitive. It’s like they’re to pondorous & then the opportunity for a ball into the channels has gone & we go sideways
16:01, Sat 13 Jan
Rags
Sunjic and the other blues defender were pushed back by the Swansea forwards allowing
Darling to be unmarked. A training ground move I would think. The blue’s defenders did
not offer much resistance it has to be said.

Just watched several replays and it was clever by Swansea to block Sunjic off and push Drameh away.

Hope that's been noted and we don't allow it to happen next time.

Thought that was just very well-worked. One of the better set pieces I've seen this season.
16:01, Sat 13 Jan
Yeah - it's something Mowbray talked about in interviews... Being brave when and decisive when you get forward. We've won the ball in dangerous places quite a lot but we're very slow to do anything with it and it's allowed Swansea to regroup. We almost look a bit scared to give possession away but slowing the game down is just as bad because the chance is gone anyway. That's something I have no doubt he'll be talking to them about at half time and we'll be working hard to improve on the training pitch.