16:47, Sat 13 Jan
If I were the owners I would spend all January funds on a forward.
16:49, Sat 13 Jan
dorsetblue
If I were the owners I would spend all January funds on a forward.
`
We do need a focal point.
Ref was desperate not to give that
Been so bad since Swansea got their 2nd. TM just has to do enough to get to the end of the season.
We’re lucky there is some right shite below us in the table, but some of these players should be busting a gut and playing for there careers, can’t name many I’d keep for next season tbh.
16:51, Sat 13 Jan
8 minutes added, come on blues ffs
Maybe WR isn't as bad as a manager as we thought. These players are utter shite, even playing for TM.
Only took Mowbray four minutes to have his head in his hands at Aiwu’s control.
It's like the PP said, we just need to get to the end of the season (again unfortunately). Some need to be moved, some need a reset and of course some new additions are needed.

I'm confident you'll see much better performances in a few weeks when TM has had time with them.
16:52, Sat 13 Jan
blueboy1875
Maybe WR isn't as bad as a manager as we thought. These players are utter shite, even playing for TM.

Or maybe it's just the first game since TM took over and the mess caused by the last appointment is still being felt...
16:53, Sat 13 Jan

Oh behave you eejit ... Rooney had 15 games to improve them and they got worse - Mowbray has had 3 days and they already look better (not good enough - but better)
He's booked JJ for that. What the actual eff!!
TaylorJay84
We’re lucky there is some right shite below us in the table, but some of these players should be busting a gut and playing for there careers, can’t name many I’d keep for next season tbh.
Sheff Wed and Rotherham losing.
16:54, Sat 13 Jan
Rags

Oh behave you eejit ... Rooney had 15 games to improve them and they got worse - Mowbray has had 3 days

Needs to give Eustace a bell and ask him how he coped.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
16:54, Sat 13 Jan
....the ref is somewhat of a joke 😤😤