10:13, Mon 29 Jan
Nice bit of positivity for a Monday… It’s Lyle Taylor yes?

Achieved almost nothing in a bang average Blues team, but drank a cider on YouTube, so sign him up?

This could be a long list given how bad these teams have been…
10:16, Mon 29 Jan
Taylor is a good shout to be fair.

Depends what we're defining as overrated really. For instance, Scott Allan was lauded by many as being the missing piece, why isn't he playing etc, came in and had a couple of 6/10 games and disappeared without a trace.

Need to have a good think about this, the possibilities are endless 😂
H

Consistently correct.
10:20, Mon 29 Jan
Ollie Lee or Tyler Blackett for me.
10:27, Mon 29 Jan
Sheep2
Did anyone ever rate them though? Lee was just a body and what Blackett was forced to do was tantamount to abuse.

Fabbrini was massively rated and did nothing but fall over. Went from outside shot at playoffs when he joined to zilch. Can almost pinpoint the exact moment when our hopes died - when we were one up against Wednesday in the last knockings and when on a run dived rather than carry on, Weds scored, and we barely won afterwards.
10:29, Mon 29 Jan
Diego Fabbrini maybe? I missed the Millwall game where he apparently tore us apart but was pretty excited to have an Italian international join the club. He was lightweight, slow and selfish.
10:29, Mon 29 Jan
Has to be Jota
10:30, Mon 29 Jan
Ahh you beat me to Fabbrini. I'll raise you Sam Gallagher
10:31, Mon 29 Jan
Dugarry21
Has to be Jota

Jota was excellent under Monk, I won’t be convinced otherwise
10:36, Mon 29 Jan
Maxime Colin
10:38, Mon 29 Jan
Forza Blue
Ahh you beat me to Fabbrini. I'll raise you Sam Gallagher

I thought Sam Gallagher was pretty decent.
10:40, Mon 29 Jan
Lee Camp
Happy Clapper
10:42, Mon 29 Jan
It’s overrated not over hated
10:43, Mon 29 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Sheep2
Did anyone ever rate them though? Lee was just a body and what Blackett was forced to do was tantamount to abuse.

Yeah, Lee was only ever rated by one person.

Otherwise - nobody was ever fooled that he got a contract for any other reason than that his dad was Lee Clark's mate.

Same as Cian Hughton only got a contract because he was our manager's son - but at least he never played. At least his old man never tried to blag us he was worth a place in the team.
10:43, Mon 29 Jan
Mozball
It’s overrated not over hated

Nah Camp was very popular (as a cult hero) but people ended up actually thinking he was a good goalkeeper
Happy Clapper
10:44, Mon 29 Jan
That "Bring him home" banner was one of the darkest days in the clubs history.