12:55, Mon 29 Jan
Has to be Jota

Yeah. The odd moment of something but usually ended up in him rolling the ball to their keeper. He had a sponge for a foot.
12:58, Mon 29 Jan
This message basically sums up Blues….

Barry Ferguson was our most influential midfielder since Mark Ward.

I’ve haven’t given this any thought by the way, so hopefully I’m wrong….
12:58, Mon 29 Jan
Jutkiewicz

Two and a half decent seasons, been rubbish for the rest of his time. But showed pashun and gave away a load of free kicks.
The cold never bothered me anyway
13:03, Mon 29 Jan
That says more about the quality of our players historically than anything else.

If he was this incredible midfielder that people like to look back on with a stiffy then he’d have been snapped up by someone better than fecking Blackpool when we had to get rid.

As I said, yeah he was a good player. He wasn’t this incredible player that we were so lucky to have though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:08, Mon 29 Jan
Was 33/34 at the time to be fair
H

Consistently correct.
13:16, Mon 29 Jan
Super Hans
Plenty in here not understanding the assignment, Zigic is a good pick.

For a controversial one that’s always been a bug bear of mine I’ll go with Barry Ferguson. He was obviously a good player but the way fans look back on him is way OTT imo.

Agreed. Good player but definitely overrated on this forum. You’d think people were on about Zidane the way people go on about him at times
13:18, Mon 29 Jan
Ravel Morrison
13:19, Mon 29 Jan
Old whatshisface German bloke from Forest.
Bhx
13:25, Mon 29 Jan
Tesche
13:26, Mon 29 Jan
Blasphemy
Happy Clapper
Bhx
13:27, Mon 29 Jan
Bhx
Kerim Frei was one I had high hopes for
13:32, Mon 29 Jan
When Tommy Wagner is signing proper midfielders people will see the light 😁
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:33, Mon 29 Jan
Bhx
Surprised by some candidates, especially Jota, Colin and Pederson. They made a contribution, perhaps the problem was over-expectations by our own fans.

Also surprised no ones mentioned Cheik Ndoye (worst player I’ve ever seen in a Blues shirt) or Darren Ambrose? Both stole a living off the Blues
13:37, Mon 29 Jan
We have had some utter dross over the years. Has anyone been truly any good from this era - have we ever had a decent "team"?
KES
13:38, Mon 29 Jan
Thats the definition of been 'Overrated'.