14:47, Mon 29 Jan
It's Jota for me.
Honourable mention for Nicky Butt (I know he predated Young).
15:04, Mon 29 Jan
Not sure he has been mentioned, but Hayden Mullins, came near the end of his career and was clearly here for the paycheque.
15:11, Mon 29 Jan
This is like asking someone their favorite film. Could name 30 without breaking a sweat
15:16, Mon 29 Jan
David Cotterill, Alexander Hleb, Allen Halilovic and Jota for me
15:42, Mon 29 Jan
Hleb!!!!!

Massive wage and reputation and despite having a season ticket that season and going to most of the cup games and a fair few away I can’t remember a single thing he did in a Blues shirt.
15:43, Mon 29 Jan
Bentley was shite as well
Tony Fantastico
16:42, Mon 29 Jan
TheHeath
Hleb!!!!!

Massive wage and reputation and despite having a season ticket that season and going to most of the cup games and a fair few away I can’t remember a single thing he did in a Blues shirt.

He played a lovely through ball against MK Dons in the ealy round of Carling Cup which lead to a goal - think Sonner against Ipswich and that was it.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:45, Mon 29 Jan
Are flops the same as being overrated though? Surely being overrated means people actually rate how they played for us to a higher degree than they actually did?

Plenty mentioned in this thread people had high hopes for but they were shit, I don’t see that being overrated.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:48, Mon 29 Jan
I put Sunjic as lots thought he was going to be the second coming, and has been pretty poor so overrated on his signing.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
17:44, Mon 29 Jan
Super Hans
Are flops the same as being overrated though? Surely being overrated means people actually rate how they played for us to a higher degree than they actually did?

Plenty mentioned in this thread people had high hopes for but they were shit, I don’t see that being overrated.
Yeah true.
Gleeson, Juke and Halalovic
Tony Fantastico