10:45, Mon 29 Jan
Actually, you could throw David Stockdale into this. Was signed and heralded as the best keeper in the Championship based on his Brighton career and hugely disappointing and effing expensive.
10:50, Mon 29 Jan
Camp was a weird one, half hated him half loved him.

I’d go with Dan Crowley.
Yeah not a bad shout

Guess it depends on how we define overrated

To me it's a player who people thought played well, but was actually mostly naff

The likes of Olly Lee, Blackett and co were never ever rated any point, everyone watched them and thought they were shit
Happy Clapper
Carl Jenkinson.
KES
10:51, Mon 29 Jan
Colin and Pedersen. Apparently would have got in all other Championship sides they were that good.
Mozball

I’d go with Dan Crowley.

Crowley is fascinating to me. By all accounts he’s one of the best players in league 2 at the moment, and we definitely saw the talent at times. But there’s clearly something missing.
Crowley's a fair shout, I did rate him actually so maybe I fall into the overrated camp on that one, thought he was great when we passed the ball and then struggled once Clotet bottled it and went route one

In fact, if there was a manager version it would be Pep Clotet, I don't understand the love he gets at all, and the way he hangs around like a bad smell telling everyone he made Jude Bellingham in a lab in his garage winds me up
Happy Clapper
Bhx
Lee Novak the greatest player to ever put on a blues shirt
10:52, Mon 29 Jan
Le Mod
Yeah not a bad shout

Guess it depends on how we define overrated

To me it's a player who people thought played well, but was actually mostly naff

The likes of Olly Lee, Blackett and co were never ever rated any point, everyone watched them and thought they were shit

I guess my thinking here, is that we’ve been so bad that we’ve convinced ourselves that bang average players were mustard.

Colin is actually a great shout. 6/10 every week makes you one of our better players of the last decade.
Carl Jenkinson
David Stockdale
Jota- considering the price tag Vs what we got

I remember people vociferously defending Lee Novak on here when he was clearly effing rubbish.

Peter Lovenkrands

Sam Gallagher was forced out wide, it wasn't his fault really.
H

Consistently correct.
KES
Thrillhouse
Mozball

I’d go with Dan Crowley.

Crowley is fascinating to me. By all accounts he’s one of the best players in league 2 at the moment, and we definitely saw the talent at times. But there’s clearly something missing.

Never put a foot wrong while in a Blues shirt. One of those that was always going to struggle once we went 'Back to Basics'.
Slightly controversial one but I've stayed away from the obvious - Kieftenbeld.

Held in very high regard by our fans, seems a nice guy, by no means our worst player of the era and could never fault his effort, but I just don't think he was very good at football.
Sunjic
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
La Fine Della Strada
Slightly controversial one but I've stayed away from the obvious - Kieftenbeld.

Held in very high regard by our fans, seems a nice guy, by no means our worst player of the era and could never fault his effort, but I just don't think he was very good at football.

Scored the greatest long range goal ever scored at St Andrews against PNE.
11:00, Mon 29 Jan
Le Mod

Surely Paul Robinson fits that measure perfectly?

Never has there been so much talk of "pashun" as a cover for shit performances.